PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Grabber Room Adivce

Sendura
25-07-2010, 05:27 AM
Here's my Grabber. Once you've had a look, please read the text below it.
http://www.iaza.com/work/100725C/Grabber29075.png

I know the black space to the right looks bad. Any thoughts on what to fill it with? Any other advice for the room? Thanks for your help :D

Thomas
25-07-2010, 06:24 AM
Well i'd just extend the host place by 1 to fill in that black gap also the actual grabber, why does the grass go short i think it would look better long and just raise the prized by 1z shelf or have prezzys or w/e. I'm also not the biggest fan on rope dividers maybe try sticking to one theme like rope dividers and lodge into stone walls and corners keeping the theme all country :)

Hope this helps!

lTraditional
25-07-2010, 06:26 AM
Looks great although try replacing them red rope gates for bars such as lodge bars ect.

Aidobmac
25-07-2010, 06:34 AM
Maybe adding some prizes.....Ahaha Just kidding :)

It looks good but for my eyes the red teles look kinda out of place

Sendura
25-07-2010, 07:00 AM
Well i'd just extend the host place by 1 to fill in that black gap also the actual grabber, why does the grass go short i think it would look better long and just raise the prized by 1z shelf or have prezzys or w/e. I'm also not the biggest fan on rope dividers maybe try sticking to one theme like rope dividers and lodge into stone walls and corners keeping the theme all country :)

Hope this helps!

I can't extend the host place because if I do the two holodice don't fit in configuration with a seat. If I put the dice on different sides of the person then they complain about not knowing which dice goes with which row. What do you think about moving the wall over the left? Then I could have the whole roller seat in there & grass underneath.

The reason I changed it to short was because some of the prizes got lost. I tried the shelf, but the stacking in combination with the long grass made it really hard to tell what square the prizes were actually on. Then I was too worried about people thinking I've scammed them.

Thanks for the advice! Any other ideas? :S

Looks great although try replacing them red rope gates for bars such as lodge bars ect.
I think I might, as I do have some more.

Maybe adding some prizes.....Ahaha Just kidding :)

It looks good but for my eyes the red teles look kinda out of place

Hmm... I'll think on it. What would be better?

Oh, and I just realised I misspelt the title of this thread. Woops! :P

ihatehash
25-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Perhaps change the red teles to country? keep within the country/forest theme

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!