PDA

View Full Version : Problems with all Browsers

JustRG3
25-07-2010, 06:58 PM
I really have had enough now. I'm just having problem's after problem's with the browser. I have used firefox for years, recently, the outside boarder goes blueish. It should be black, and it's not meant to Happen and I can't just leave it as it is a problem. I've uninstalled, cleared caches, anyything I possibly could, but it still doesn't do anything.

The problem ecures when I minimize, it's to do when I minimize it and re-open the page, it makes all the outside boarder go steal and blue.

Becuse this has happened, I have moved back to IE8, oh what a surprise... I'm having problems :) Well when I'm on it, well lets say i login to habbox, it logs me out in a matter of seconds. Or, going on habbo it always dcs and say re-open hotel.

Biggest problem is this

http://www.iaza.com/work/100726C/ie890696.jpg

lol ignore the 2 i didnt join habbo then, i was messin on paint. Anyway, the images on the top are not showing. Go on my habbo home page www.habbo.com/home/justrg3 and look then look at this, theres some at the bottom that don't show either, but they show on firefox.

Please could someone help, and no I'm not using chrome, some things aren't right with it.

JustRG3
25-07-2010, 07:23 PM
http://www.iaza.com/work/100726C/firefox70512.jpg

That is what happens with firefox. It should be black.

http://www.iaza.com/work/100726C/firefox136596.jpg
like that

Apolva
25-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Your post confuses the hell out of me, so I don't know exactly what the issue is.

But try turning down the security settings in Firefox / IE, especially those to do with cookies and HTTPS.

JustRG3
25-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Just basically look at the images, and then look at them on your own browser, theres a difference., an on my 2nd post look at first pic then 2nd.

I've tried changing the settings, I've made everything defult as I could or stuff others have recommended. It must be something and someone must know what's up with it.

GommeInc
25-07-2010, 07:56 PM
It looks like Aero has died for some reason when in Firefox, or that's how I understand it? What OS are you using, Vista or Windows 7?

JustRG3
25-07-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm using vista.

I'd do anything to get this sorted, I've had enough of it now ;[

HotelUser
26-07-2010, 01:07 AM
For reasons ranging from poor CSS reading, poorly dealing with JS errors, inefficient javascript optimization I strongly suggest you stay away from IE AND Firefox. Chrome or Safari give much less complaints (from a developer's perspective anyway)

xxMATTGxx
26-07-2010, 12:42 PM
For reasons ranging from poor CSS reading, poorly dealing with JS errors, inefficient javascript optimization I strongly suggest you stay away from IE AND Firefox. Chrome or Safari give much less complaints (from a developer's perspective anyway)

Well done for not actually helping I don't believe? He has an issue that aero keeps cutting out on him. This is not about which bloody browser is best.

----

I believe Aero cuts out when something isn't compatibility with it for whatever reason. Are you running anything else at the same time? I know you can restart it in "Services".

Trigs
28-07-2010, 02:57 AM
Make sure your monitor is set to 32 bit (right click desktop > personalization > display settings)

Firehorse
28-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Possibly a browser plugin or toolbar could be causing this, i'd suggest do the usual make sure everything is up to date. Try disabling aero and restarting, then enabling and restarting again.

Defrag your pc and do a disk cleanup. If all else fails then you'll have to live with it. And if you really can't live with it then format but it's deffo not that serious by the sound of it.

Recursion
28-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Defragging won't help this issue, neither will disk cleanup.

Firehorse
28-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Some webpages you visit could be the cause of the problem, especially ones which use various active x plugins.

Jack!
28-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Could you do a print screen of the problem, Ive got a hunch what it is, but i am not 100% sure if i am having the same problem as you, if it is i know how to fix

peteyt
04-08-2010, 08:37 AM
As I still beleive - its from a windows display setting - for example the top bar of your browser and windows can apparently be different colours depending on what windows appearance settings you use.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!