PDA

View Full Version : What pisses you off about facebook?

Richie
26-07-2010, 07:17 AM
I hate when people post all that emotional crap trying to get attention

Mathew
26-07-2010, 07:27 AM
song lyrics. full stop.

lTraditional
26-07-2010, 07:45 AM
When my mates always try and wind me up on their because they are to wimpy to say it to my face!!

Jam
26-07-2010, 07:49 AM
I hate that you're expected to have an account on it both by other websites and friends.

Samantha.
26-07-2010, 08:08 AM
attention seekers!

,elaboratedolls
26-07-2010, 08:36 AM
when mia keeps spamming me on chat :l

Repair
26-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Well, I can understand the "emotional crap" as you called it, because its "whats on your mind" not "what do you want other people to hear", so I don't mind people doing that.

I just hate the fact that people start cyber arguments, because they don't have the guts to say it too my face, I never forget people who do that.

Hollie
26-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Attention seekers and when someone makes a post saying something and you ask what's up and they're like 'oh its doesnt matter' Why post it if it doesnt matter or you dont want people to know...

wiktoria
26-07-2010, 09:34 AM
peoples statuses

Nemo
26-07-2010, 09:46 AM
People who write ******ed statuses such as;
- Lyrics
- Deep and meaningful crap that they've googled
- Where they put something as their status that no one else will understand
- Generic crap about their relationship
- ******ed conversations. "IS DAT TRU LOOOOOOOL?" "LOOOOOOOOOOOL YE"

******* hate them.

icebox12
26-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Pretty much everything mentioned above! Most obvious example is:
(example)

Laura Jones if u fink its cool to cheat on me wif that skank then yur nothing so much betta wifout u, hope u die - 4 minutes ago
8 likes

2 mins later

Laura Jones can all of u ***** stay outa my personal life

Seriously are these people for real?

W00TZEH
26-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Couples who are constatnly falling out with each other which means they keep changing their relationship status to single / in a relationship with.
People who just like a **** load of groups, although that's died down now.
People who put ":("and then when someone asks whats up they say "nothing"
People who make pages and then just spam links to other pages. *****s

Muct
26-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Pointless convos like

´:)´
´:L xxxxxx:)´
´Lolxx:)x´
And they go on for like 50 comments, like WTAF.

Nikki
26-07-2010, 10:51 AM
chat never works for me, people think I'm blanking them.

Becca
26-07-2010, 10:55 AM
when people put emotional stuff that no-one gives a **** about.

Muct
26-07-2010, 10:55 AM
chat never works for me, people think I'm blanking them.

This lol.
Or when it says that someone is online, you go to talk to them and just as you start typing it´s like ´_______ Went Offline´
lol.

Jurv
26-07-2010, 10:56 AM
pokes.

Circadia
26-07-2010, 11:14 AM
This lol.
Or when it says that someone is online, you go to talk to them and just as you start typing it´s like ´_______ Went Offline´
lol.
same its so god damn annoying
also all this emotional crap people have googled

Nikki
26-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Also when people write " Going to bed" so pointless.

danzooo
26-07-2010, 11:26 AM
When you like something and people start having a conversation on the comments of it, and you get about 10000 notifications.
Also when in the morning you get nearly everyone on your friends list writing "Happy Birthday! xx" on one person's wall, and the news feed is full of this. Annoying

immense
26-07-2010, 11:37 AM
nothing, else i wouldn't use it.

=Lizzy
26-07-2010, 11:39 AM
When people are like "oh can you come online please"
There not gonna see it until they come online are they!

wixard
26-07-2010, 11:40 AM
nothing really annoys me.... people can do/say what they want

but chat annoys me especially lately it's just ****** and when people talk it scrolls to the top of our convo....
and the fact i wanna block a certain person but don't know howwwwwwwwww

The Don
26-07-2010, 12:10 PM
The fact that people act completly different on it to how they do in real life. Such as the little weird kids who hide in the shadows of my year, they all act different on facebook and they are the quietist kids ever. Putting status such as 'Fuuuuuuuuuuu*************' to think they are "bad men". Also people who post everything they are doing every two seconds.
Someones name : hahaha i just saw a funny thing on youtube
Same person (2 seconds later) : Is eating lunch
It's like shut up no one cares...

ifuseekamy
26-07-2010, 12:28 PM
The people who spend more time on nights out taking pictures of themselves than actually having a good time and make the statuses that always equate to "yES!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! I'M DRNUK" or desperately publicise anything else in that vein. It's so cringey.

CJW93
26-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Songs and people constantly saying FML KMN. Rat *******s

culturist
26-07-2010, 12:56 PM
people constantly posting lyrics and people who fill your news feed up with random crap and massive long chats... isn't that what inbox is for?

Starburst..x
26-07-2010, 12:58 PM
For me personally, the thing I disliked about fb is when peoples relationships ends and it puts it all over people's news feeds "______ is Single". This then means you have to deal with stupid comments "N'aww hope your okaaay!!" or even my personal favourites - "Why are you guys not together anymore?" and "So have you and ____ split up then?"
People just feel they have the right to know, and I can understand when people genuinely want to see if your okay, but if thats the case send a text. It's horrible enough that you've broken up with someone, but even more embarressing when facebook posts it for the world to see.

myke
26-07-2010, 01:07 PM
the requests thats probably about it oh and attention seekers, oh and people who make their lives and photos everyones lives and photos if ya get me

buttons
26-07-2010, 02:25 PM
The people who spend more time on nights out taking pictures of themselves than actually having a good time and make the statuses that always equate to "yES!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! I'M DRNUK" or desperately publicise anything else in that vein. It's so cringey.
lol this so bad, then the next day "i'm soooo hungover" :rolleyes:
or when people are having a few mates over for a drink they put like every single person in their status and announce it, my friend is guilty of doing that and including my name. so stupid.

Molly.22
26-07-2010, 02:38 PM
People who start moaning and then people ask whats wrong and they go 'dw'. Im like omg why even post that then -_-

Special
26-07-2010, 02:41 PM
whe chat doesnt work
when it takes ages to load
emotional ****
lyrics in status'
when people have profile pics as like a car
when the url stays the same so when you refresh it goes back 10 pages
when games take ages to load lol

JACKTARD
26-07-2010, 02:46 PM
All the groups that clog up the news feed!!

and people's wall-to-wall's that clog the home screen.

Trinity
26-07-2010, 02:59 PM
The fact that it's not myspace. RIP myspace.
I also hate people who post random statuses insulting people without naming names. If you hate them so much, why are you so bothered about saying their name? Urgh.
And fan pages and stuff.
I hate so many things about facebook.

RedStratocas
26-07-2010, 04:52 PM
-people who post a new status about their mediocre, uninteresting daily activities every half hour. i dont care what you had for breakfast, that you have to work in an hour, or that you were cut off while driving. facebook isnt supposed to be your personal log for everything you do in life, thats what twitter is for. get one of those.
- people who dont have any actual pictures of them, just pictures of their car/favorite sports team/cartoons etc.
- anyone who actually posts a real biography in their "about me" section (you shouldnt have to explain to people youre friends with who you are, should you?)
- posting lyrics in statuses itself doesnt bother me, but it bothers me when people put them in quotes and have to identify where it's from. if i really thought your quote/lyrics were interesting (odds are i didnt), i would just google where its from.
- people who post their formspring accounts constantly, then complain about the mean things people are writing on it.

honestly i just hate the narcissism facebook creates. i think most people know how to use it properly and avoid it but some people come off looking like they're advertising themselves, and its just irritating. its been making me feel like deleting my account lately.

Camy
26-07-2010, 07:12 PM
-people who post a new status about their mediocre, uninteresting daily activities every half hour. i dont care what you had for breakfast, that you have to work in an hour, or that you were cut off while driving. facebook isnt supposed to be your personal log for everything you do in life, thats what twitter is for. get one of those.
- people who dont have any actual pictures of them, just pictures of their car/favorite sports team/cartoons etc.
- anyone who actually posts a real biography in their "about me" section (you shouldnt have to explain to people youre friends with who you are, should you?)
- posting lyrics in statuses itself doesnt bother me, but it bothers me when people put them in quotes and have to identify where it's from. if i really thought your quote/lyrics were interesting (odds are i didnt), i would just google where its from.
- people who post their formspring accounts constantly, then complain about the mean things people are writing on it.

honestly i just hate the narcissism facebook creates. i think most people know how to use it properly and avoid it but some people come off looking like they're advertising themselves, and its just irritating. its been making me feel like deleting my account lately.
This ^^

Attention seeking statuses.
People who pretend to be drunk "OMGZ LOL, I'VE HUD 2 BOTLES OF BLU WKD AND IM WELL OUT OF IT!"
People who 'like' loaaads of pages and it just fills up like the whole page.
People who add you as a friend that you've never spoken to before, then don't speak to you when they've added you either.
Meh theres probably loads more.

kk.
26-07-2010, 07:24 PM
No dislike button >:l

wixard
26-07-2010, 08:04 PM
No dislike button >:l

oooooooooooh yeah
thissssssssss

Jordy
26-07-2010, 08:30 PM
People who write ******ed statuses such as;
- Lyrics
- Deep and meaningful crap that they've googled
- Where they put something as their status that no one else will understand
- Generic crap about their relationship
- ******ed conversations. "IS DAT TRU LOOOOOOOL?" "LOOOOOOOOOOOL YE"

******* hate them.This pretty much it irritates me to no end. Lyrics and philosophical essays just wind me up.

What's the worst though is when people use their FB Status to have an indirect dig at someone. They don't have the balls to name the person they're complaining about though.

I also hate the Inbox, sometimes 20 people are sent a message and everytime someone replies to the message, all 20 people are notified constantly and there's nothing to stop this.

RedStratocas
26-07-2010, 08:56 PM
oh i didnt really mention things about facebook itself, more about just people who use it. facebook as a website is pretty good, the only thing i hate is they have not-very customizable privacy settings. i wish they had a privacy button for virtually everything, especially pictures. like i have to block some of my family from seeing ALL of my pictures, because there is no option to just block specific pictures. theres some pictures i have on facebook of me drinking or whatever, i wish i could block just those but you cant :/ so that means whenever my parents go to look at pictures i have or something, they're blocked from them completely, which makes it obvious i blocked them. it would make my life so much easier if i could only block ones i didnt want them to see.

MzKx
27-07-2010, 02:23 PM
how facebook chat never works!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!