PDA

View Full Version : Sunrise to Sunset

BingoBenny
26-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Some good news for the Big Wave Furni lovers out there!
We’re not letting the tide go out on the Big Wave goodies just yet! You guys loved the Furni range so much that we’ve decided to keep it in the Catalog for good \o/
Although the sun might be setting on the comps and activities, you can rest assured it’ll be summer all year round in Habbo! You’ll find the Pool Pieces, Water Patches, Inflatable Furni and more in the "Beach Party" section of the Catalog.
Stay tuned later this week for the announcement of all the Big Wave competition winners.

Looks like the big wave furni went down a treat! :D

Samantha.
26-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Awww, I didnt want it to stay! That means it might be harder to sell now :(

Michael
26-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Awh :( I didnt want it to stay either, At this rate, I will never be able to sell it if I want to. I also think theres enough furni in the catalogue already, without needing anymore!!

j0rd
26-07-2010, 11:19 AM
I didnt want it to stay
Guess habbo are just releasing new furniture and keeping it in catalog if it sells (Football and Big Wave)

Habbo is getting like retros with the amount of sections in catalog!!!

Ajthedragon
26-07-2010, 02:11 PM
How stupid.

JACKTARD
26-07-2010, 02:25 PM
They should stop lying... They gave a date that it'd be removed from catalogue and now they're leaving it in... Annoying :|

Sarah
26-07-2010, 02:32 PM
I'm not a huge fan of this furniture - I thought at the start I liked it but now the water really annoys me!

Amberr
26-07-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm not really a big fan of the furni, i thought it was good when they first released it but now it's just annoying.

MONEYMAGIC
26-07-2010, 03:28 PM
I wonder if they are doing it on purpose? So we cant put the stuff on the Marketplace and make more then it was selling for. Although it all goes to them anyway in money, they know if it's kept out people will buy from it.

martial-law
26-07-2010, 06:45 PM
[Delete please, replied to wrong thread]

dbgtz
26-07-2010, 07:31 PM
it would be ok until like the end of summer
thats it
even though its winter in aussie.

Pigperson
26-07-2010, 09:55 PM
I knew this would happen, Habbo, the constant scammers. Credit furni commission, marketplace commission, world cup furni staying, big wave furni staying and loads that I forgot :@

Will

Arron
26-07-2010, 10:00 PM
hmm, they shouldn't really say that the furniture would be removed on 28th (verify?) and then just to blatantly keep it in the catalogue based on the sales. I really backed the merge, but now just everything seems to be different. The new furniture is unique and so loveable, which is a good step, but they should release once a year. It's all about the economic system these days, wherever you are. Just can't get away..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!