PDA

View Full Version : [Building] box

icebox12
26-07-2010, 01:06 PM
This is quite an old room, I made it after Kar had left Habbo which his room was a tribute. So I guess I can call this a tribute of a tribute room!

The rooms been slightly re-designed, but I hope you enjoy it! There's always friendly faces in there so feel free to come on down :)

Image of the room is below, any suggestions or comments are welcome!

http://i30.tinypic.com/2hn3x34.png

Room Owner: icebox12

Thanks in advance :) Looking forward to your feedback!

Mr-Trainor
26-07-2010, 01:11 PM
It's a nice room and I like the simplicity of it :) The only thing I'm not too sure on is the stack of gold bars. Overall, great room +rep :)

j0rd
26-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Looks really good, maybe have some more posters on wall

icebox12
26-07-2010, 01:12 PM
It's a nice room and I like the simplicity of it :) The only thing I'm not too sure on is the stack of gold bars. Overall, great room +rep :)

With the gold bars, I'm not too sure what to change them with. Don't get me wrong I have a LOT of furniture, but nothing really stood out to go there :(

Mr-Trainor
26-07-2010, 01:16 PM

With the gold bars, I'm not too sure what to change them with. Don't get me wrong I have a LOT of furniture, but nothing really stood out to go there :(
Maybe an icm or another bb (maybe blue/grey and on top of a gb or 2).

@J25T I disagree with more posters on the wall, there's hardly any space for them imo unless you replaced some of the stars :P

ROT
27-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Nice room, i used to have a room like this
a newsbox kinda theme in it :) really nice room.

dogboy123
27-07-2010, 08:35 AM
You should put a moodlight in

Sendura
27-07-2010, 08:50 AM
I like the room! It's not retro but it's sort of 'Old Style' Habbo. What rooms were like a few years ago.

ETA:

You should put a moodlight in

That's why I like it. It hasn't got all the new wallpapers and moodlighting.

Casio
27-07-2010, 09:23 AM
This is quite an old room, I made it after Kar had left Habbo which his room was a tribute. So I guess I can call this a tribute of a tribute room!

The rooms been slightly re-designed, but I hope you enjoy it! There's always friendly faces in there so feel free to come on down :)

Image of the room is below, any suggestions or comments are welcome!

http://i30.tinypic.com/2hn3x34.png

Room Owner: icebox12

Thanks in advance :) Looking forward to your feedback!

Nice to see you back Matt, you may not even remember me!, but a very good room +REP

icebox12
27-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Ha! Thanks for all the feedback,

It was made around 2004-ish and just had a few changes now with a few little bits and bobs which are new(er) than that era; E.g. Rollers, pillows, pets etc.

Hopefully it will be used when i'm not online, seems to be pretty popular when I am there but otherwise its a shambles :(

xxx

array
28-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Nice room, I should point out that the first newsbox room was created by wenders in 2002. I think Karn made his room in tribute the original.
Good memories :)

Tintinnabulate
05-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Its nice and reminds me of the old times. Well done.

Nemo
05-08-2010, 06:08 PM
i like it, reminds me of the old habbo, n like u said was made back in '04. Good times. Simple but nice.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!