PDA

View Full Version : MMO Games List *NEW*

MMO-Games-List
27-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Hey guys,

We have been working hard on a website called MMO Games List, and it's ready to be released!

MMO Games List is basically a resource for gamers that aims to provide information on all the massively multiplayer online games that are currently available on the Internet.

Users can also register on MMO Games List to vote on games, submit ratings, review their favorite games, and more. In the future, we also plan to partner with selected MMOGs to offer our users something extra on these game clients, such as an exchange of MMO Games List points to virtual currency for selected game titles/MMOGs; this means that the points you earn on our website can be exchanged for virtual currency on various games.

We hope that you can take the time to register and give us some feedback on our work. All criticism is welcome and we look forward to making MMO Games List a popular website for all game lovers.

www.mmo-games-list.com (http://www.mmo-games-list.com)

Thanks!

MGL

Italic
27-07-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm impressed! The featured games is really nice, and I like how it rotates between the games. I really like the layout as well - it's tidy and easy to navigate. It's easy to register and read about the games. Viewing screenshots and information about a certain game is done nicely as well. Well done!

The ratings system can be sort of confusing though, how there's a thumbs up/thumbs down score, as well as a rating, like 10/10. Does it determine which order it appears in? Also I'm not sure if you're planning it, but it'd be nice to sort the games by genre, cost, rating; or perhaps a search feature, if a user is searching for a particular game eg. free, kids genre, rating at least 7.

Also, visiting a member's review (when not logged in) I get:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/mmogame/public_html/includes/review-content.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/mmogame/public_html/includes/review-content.php on line 34
Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Keep it up though! I've registered :)

Cherpi
27-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Kynto.com

that is all

---------- Post added 27-07-2010 at 01:50 PM ----------

Can you not mislead us please, MMOCCforum.com has 7 MMO's on there so it's got the biggest list. It's also got more in "Other MMOG's"

MMO-Games-List
27-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

We have fixed the error you mentioned, so thanks for pointing it out. We do plan to add more features to the site soon, so keep checking back. :)

Jacobred
27-07-2010, 05:50 PM
I would like to see a feature implemented so when we submit a review, it will somehow notify us. Also, hide the thumbs up/down if already voted

Fehm
27-07-2010, 05:53 PM
MMO Games List (MGL) is the biggest and best list of massively multiplayer online games.

Theres 6 games listed.

Trigs
29-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Site looks great. Is that a custom layout?

Add Sociotown, used to be a Game Guide there.

Stephen
29-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Kynto.com

that is all

---------- Post added 27-07-2010 at 01:50 PM ----------

Can you not mislead us please, MMOCCforum.com has 7 MMO's on there so it's got the biggest list. It's also got more in "Other MMOG's"

Sorry is this thread about them websites or is it about someone advertising their own website? And even if you do know sites with more mmog's listed, you don't post the urls in a thread he is advertising his own in because it kind of really looks like you're advertising

Colin-Roberts
31-07-2010, 02:16 AM
he wasn't advertising mmoccforum, he was stating that the user is false advertising. ontopic: it's a nice site when more mmocc/mmog get added it will be awesome

Stephen
31-07-2010, 11:51 AM
If you state someone is false advertising, you don't post 2 urls in their advertising thread

MMO-Games-List
01-08-2010, 05:13 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the feedback!

We have now set up a Twitter and Facebook account to keep you all up-to-date with any new games we add to the site, as well as information about any new features we decide to add to MMO Games List (http://www.mmo-games-list.com)in the future.

Click here to follow us on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/MMOGamesList)
Click here to "like" us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/MMO-Games-List/106464346075232)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!