PDA

View Full Version : Hello HabboxForum!

Apple
27-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Hello,

I have known about HabboxForum for a while now. Being a co-fansite owner myself I never wished for things to come to this, having to join another Habbo forum that is. The reason for this is because I had always intended to create a popular Habbo forum myself, unfortunately things didn't go to plan. Realising it was more complicated than I had thought, I made a partnership with someone that knew what he was doing, all he asked for was 50/50 funding and he would do all the leg work himself since I had no clue whatsoever about licenses, layouts, vBulletin or where even to start for that matter. In all honesty it couldn't of gone better, in no time the site was up and we launched events on Habbo to bring in the members. That's when we realised how difficult it was to bring in new members. We reached almost 70 members which we were thrilled about, the activity however was dreadful. There just didn't seem to be anyone who wanted to post. It didn't take long before we decided to call it quits, quitting is something I have never been a fan of but the costs to fund the site and the progress in the time so far did not make it worth it. At least now I can enjoy using a forum stress-free. I can't promise I will be that active because sometimes with forums I just never get a feel for them, hopefully this one will be different.

Thanks for reading, can't wait to start meeting new people! :)

Hecktix
27-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Hi welcome to HabboxForum, sorry your fansite didn't work out :( Hope you enjoy being at Habbox.

Samantha.
27-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Hiya, sorry to hear about your forum.
Welcome to the forum!

=Lizzy
27-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the forum (:

Inseriousity.
27-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Sorry to hear about your forum. However, at least you had the guts to give it a go. Not many people want to make that jump.
Welcome to Habbox, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Apple
27-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Hi welcome to HabboxForum, sorry your fansite didn't work out :( Hope you enjoy being at Habbox.
Ah it's no problem, at least I have had the experience. Now I can understand what it is like for people such as yourself that run forums. :P Also thanks for posting in the thread, I think it is kind of cool that the Forum Manager takes the time to say hello to new members. :)

Hiya, sorry to hear about your forum.
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! I have just checked the Donators section to see what you guys charge for it and there doesn't seem to be an option to buy green which is my favourite colour. I am assuming you acquired it along with your job role but if not; where? :P

Deak
27-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Hey! Sorry to hear bout your attempt at a forum...

Anyway, now that your here, enjoy your stay :)

Nicola
27-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Ah it's no problem, at least I have had the experience. Now I can understand what it is like for people such as yourself that run forums. :P Also thanks for posting in the thread, I think it is kind of cool that the Forum Manager takes the time to say hello to new members. :)

Thanks! I have just checked the Donators section to see what you guys charge for it and there doesn't seem to be an option to buy green which is my favourite colour. I am assuming you acquired it along with your job role but if not; where? :P

Unfortunately the green is used as the staff colour :( It used to be my favourite too when I first signed up!

I hope you enjoy the forum and if you're stuck on anything then don't hesitate to PM a member of the Moderation Team :D

Apple
27-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Unfortunately the green is used as the staff colour :( It used to be my favourite too when I first signed up!

I hope you enjoy the forum and if you're stuck on anything then don't hesitate to PM a member of the Moderation Team :D

Ok, I guess black or orange will have to be my new favourite colour. :)

Thanks to all the people who have said hi. :)

Matthew
27-07-2010, 05:23 PM
shame about your forum, but hopefully youll enjoy your time here at habboxforum :D

Aidobmac
27-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Welcome to Habbox :)

Jordan
27-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Welcome to Habbox, sorry about your fansite :(

ihatehash
28-07-2010, 05:19 AM
Welcome to the forum! hopefully you stick around :P

Shar
28-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Welcome to habbox forum :)

Storking
28-07-2010, 12:25 PM
hey welcome to hxf

Apple
29-07-2010, 02:33 AM
Thanks for all the replies, I'm starting to get settled in now. :)

jack-bristol
30-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Welcome to the board! :P

Amberr
30-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Heyy welcome to the forum :)

Homosexual
31-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Welcome aboard, I hope you stay for long! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!