PDA

View Full Version : The Last Airbender

BingoBenny
27-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Do you have what it takes to join Aang on his epic path of destiny?
Air, Water, Earth, Fire. Four nations tied by destiny when the Fire Nation launches a brutal war against the others. A century has passed with no hope in sight to change the path of this destruction. Caught between combat and courage, Aang (Noah Ringer) discovers he is the lone Avatar with the power to manipulate all four elements. Aang teams up with Katara (Nicola Peltz), a Waterbender, and her brother, Sokka (Jackson Rathbone), to restore the balance to their war-torn world.
Choose your allegiance in this epic battle and seek your path of courage as The Last Airbender arrives in Habbo. Can you claim the Four Elements Badge and become a worthy ally of Aang? It's time to dive into their war-torn world and prove yourself.

Join the official The Last Airbender Group page now to choose your side ยป
The Last Airbender is in cinemas from August 13th and will be available in stunning 3D! Book your tickets now and buckle up for a fantastic adventure with Aang, Katara and Sokka.

Another movie tie-in promotion.

Nemo
27-07-2010, 06:16 PM
I hope that no one even looks at this promotion and completely ignores that terrible movie

JACKTARD
27-07-2010, 07:52 PM
it does look really awful.

Axel
27-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Only the ****** movie adaptation of the series would align itself with Habbo.

paramoreriot
27-07-2010, 08:20 PM
To be honest with you the programme was amazing, i thought i wouldn't like it but it was amazing.

Nemo
27-07-2010, 08:31 PM
To be honest with you the programme was amazing, i thought i wouldn't like it but it was amazing.
indeed that is true, but you have no idea how bad that movie is

TonyBest
27-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Just seen a trailer for this film, and how awful it is, I'd much rather stick to the anime instead rather than live-action films, abit like when DragonBall: Evolution failed

Circadia
27-07-2010, 09:13 PM
XD the last airbender i saw the ad on sunday when i was watching toy story (omg the adverts go on for agesssss)
anyway it looks rubbish just basically he's just trying ot not get killed which is very boring

Axel
27-07-2010, 09:57 PM
XD the last airbender i saw the ad on sunday when i was watching toy story (omg the adverts go on for agesssss)
anyway it looks rubbish just basically he's just trying ot not get killed which is very boring

Well, if that's the message you got from watching the movie trailer, then the movie just fails on all levels.

Sarah
27-07-2010, 10:23 PM
I probably wont take part, maybe enter a poll if there is a badge? Thanks for letting us know though! +REP

edit: got to spread!

Deak
27-07-2010, 10:31 PM
I probably wont take part, maybe enter a poll if there is a badge? Thanks for letting us know though! +REP

edit: got to spread!

Yeh there is a poll, you get to choose a group: Earth, Air, Fire or Water. You will get a badge and a free sticker once the movie is released on 13th Aug.

TonyBest
27-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Yeh there is a poll, you get to choose a group: Earth, Air, Fire or Water. You will get a badge and a free sticker once the movie is released on 13th Aug.

On the poll it only mentions a sticker

Storking
28-07-2010, 01:39 AM
woo cnt wait for ma water sticka

Michael
28-07-2010, 08:10 AM
I chose earth

BingoBenny
28-07-2010, 09:50 PM
http://www.habborator.org/badges/badges/UK105.gif

Maybe this badge might be given away?

Fandle
29-07-2010, 09:09 AM
A sticker of whatever you chose in the poll, is given to you on Aug. 13th, and the badge is given to whoever has the most group members or whoever wins the battle or something in the movie. I believe I read it somewhere.

| AIR |

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!