View Full Version : summer showdown

smiffy70
28-07-2010, 10:57 AM
basically its where all memebers choose which group to be in e.g

Staff
Forum User's
HxHD Staff & User's
Listeners

and the four groups battle it out on habbo and on variouse thing like forum games and radio shows and at the end of the week we find out who were the best group and they get a prize + the houner of being the best branch of habboxer's

yeah its a bit like my idea of staff V. listeners but tht hasnt happened yet

( btw for the prize give out i would say it would be easier to have a fixed number of people in the groups, like 15 to each)

thanks XD, Jack

xxMATTGxx
28-07-2010, 11:00 AM
This really sounds like the yearly "Habbox Summer Spectacular" which will be taking place next month. There is four different teams/groups and the staff departments are spilt up into them then anyone on Habbo/Habbox are able to join which ever team they want and earn points etc.

Last Year's Announcement: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=598181&highlight=

Matthew
28-07-2010, 11:00 AM
isnt this basically the habbox summer spectacular or w/e its called :P

EDIT:
beaten to it :(

smiffy70
28-07-2010, 11:11 AM
oh sorry den :P

Tintinnabulate
28-07-2010, 11:37 AM
This really sounds like the yearly "Habbox Summer Spectacular" which will be taking place next month. There is four different teams/groups and the staff departments are spilt up into them then anyone on Habbo/Habbox are able to join which ever team they want and earn points etc.

Last Year's Announcement: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=598181&highlight=

I think the Groups would be good for these things. People can join the actual group :)

Samantha
28-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Staff
Forum User's
HxHD Staff & User's
Listeners

Staff

There are more than 15 staff. But really this could be improved by saying Management Staff, as there are less of them.
Also, with them being staff they have more experience than normal users.

Forum Users

There is a lot more than 15 forum users that would want to participate. And you don't say which forum users, as all staff use the forum too which could mean they become mixed up.

HD and Users

Quite biased imo, you single out the Helpdesk but you forget about the other departments that are Habbo based. Events, Values and news. They are more or less all Habbo based so where do they fit in this. As some people may love to read the news on Habbox but have no category to go in if they don't use the forum or listen to the radio.

Listeners

There is more or less always more than 15 listeners which doesn't help. Also some may just listen to the one show which makes a decline in numbers.

Overall though this is like Staff vs listeners, HxSS and Ninja Olympics rolled into one. I feel it would be better if you was more lenient on numbers and made every category fair.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!