PDA

View Full Version : Get your free iPhone 4 case now!!

Apple
28-07-2010, 12:27 PM
I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything from Apple about their free case giveaway but I found it on their site, it was on a random iPhone 4 details page. Basically just search "iPhone 4 Case Program" into the app store on your iPhone 4 and click the top app. All you have to do is login to your apple account and you get a selection of 8 cases ranging from a black Bumper to Griffin/Speck full cases. However underneath each case it tells you how long shipping will take, for a Black bumper and the other basic full iPhone cases it takes 3 - 5 weeks, as they get better the shipping time increases and for the Speck PixelSkin HD it takes 2-3 months! I'm not sure which I will choose yet, all of them are designed to be ultra thin to prevent the phone from becoming bulky but they are also designed to be extremely protective so it is quite a nice range of cases to choose from. :)

danzooo
29-07-2010, 10:09 PM
I got this app with my old iPhone 4 and ordered the black bumper. When I got my replacement phone through AppleCare (due to proximity sensor issues) I used my new phone to order yet another case :P very good idea for an app though if I do say so myself.

kk.
29-07-2010, 10:22 PM
I picked the bumper. It's all I need. Just wanted a raised edge so it wouldn't get scratched n stuff. Said it'd be delivered august 25th. Think it was a per wrote message tho.. It came yesterday lol

Apple
30-07-2010, 02:39 AM
I chose the clear case, what's the point in hiding such a beautiful phone? :P

danzooo
30-07-2010, 11:37 AM
I chose the clear case, what's the point in hiding such a beautiful phone? :P

You've got a point there :P

The case I have on my 4 just now is brilliant, ordered it off a website and it came from Hong Kong. It's plain black and covers the back and sides and cost me the equivalent of about £1! Only problem was that it took a while to come but it'll do til I get my other cases.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!