PDA

View Full Version : So..

Niall!
29-07-2010, 09:01 AM
I was thinking of getting back into Habbo, I was looking over some rooms I had made when I played and would like to remake them and make more interesting ones.

I don't have much anymore; gave it away. What I do have though are normals. And might I mention, a hell of alot of roses. Think 711 in my hand and 9 rooms full of them. Yep, that's how many we're talking.

When I left Habbo roses were barely selling for a duck. Has anything changed at all? Also, is there any way to trade all of them or a certain amount of them at once instead of dragging so many over needlessly?

Niall!
30-07-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm sorry about the double post, truly, but I don't see the point in making another thread.

I need some information about Habbos new values, I used to work in HCs and this new credit value system is confusing me.
What is the new credit value that's like the old HC? It's hard to understand this question, I know, but if you can answering it would be a big help.

Cheryl
30-07-2010, 11:26 AM
I was thinking of getting back into Habbo, I was looking over some rooms I had made when I played and would like to remake them and make more interesting ones.

I don't have much anymore; gave it away. What I do have though are normals. And might I mention, a hell of alot of roses. Think 711 in my hand and 9 rooms full of them. Yep, that's how many we're talking.

When I left Habbo roses were barely selling for a duck. Has anything changed at all? Also, is there any way to trade all of them or a certain amount of them at once instead of dragging so many over needlessly?

No you still have to click each one individually.

I'm sorry about the double post, truly, but I don't see the point in making another thread.

I need some information about Habbos new values, I used to work in HCs and this new credit value system is confusing me.
What is the new credit value that's like the old HC? It's hard to understand this question, I know, but if you can answering it would be a big help.

I think I understand your question, a HC is now worth 2-3 credits.
People now value in credits.
When you buy credits with irl money, and redeem the code, they go into your purse like they always have.
Now you can trade credits by buying furni in the shape of coins, these can be redeemed for purse (catalogue) credits, but can also be traded between users.
To buy 5 x 1 credit coins cost 6 purse (catalogue) credits, this is a commission charged by Habbo.

Hope that helped and you understood it :)

Niall!
30-07-2010, 12:11 PM
No you still have to click each one individually.

I think I understand your question, a HC is now worth 2-3 credits.
People now value in credits.
When you buy credits with irl money, and redeem the code, they go into your purse like they always have.
Now you can trade credits by buying furni in the shape of coins, these can be redeemed for purse (catalogue) credits, but can also be traded between users.
To buy 5 x 1 credit coins cost 6 purse (catalogue) credits, this is a commission charged by Habbo.

Hope that helped and you understood it :)

I did thanks. One last question.

How many norms does a gold bar usually sell for?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!