PDA

View Full Version : Anime Haruhi Suzumiya (Disappearance and Melancholy)

,elaboratedolls
29-07-2010, 10:11 AM
I love this show so much:D the disappearance in ep 14 though is quite odd though. the cat Nagato wears in the movie they make suddenly talks fluent Japanese xD
But yeah. you can chat about it all you want:) so yaaaaaah.

Neversoft
29-07-2010, 10:21 AM
The first season was great, second season was crap because of Endless Eight but the Disappearance movie was fantastic. I am also reading both the manga and novels. The manga is quite disappointing but the novels are very good. Probably even better than the anime depending on your tastes. I'll watch Disappearance again when its out on DVD. Despite one major plot hole the movie really stunned me.

My favourite moment from the series;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiEDIrFj3Cs

,elaboratedolls
30-07-2010, 03:16 PM
You saw the movie?! :O was it subbed and online? ;) *REMOVED*

Edited by Transcripts (Forum Moderator): Please do not conduct in illegal activity, this includes via the PM system.

Niall!
31-07-2010, 10:37 AM
You saw the movie?! :O was it subbed and online? ;) *REMOVED*

Edited by Transcripts (Forum Moderator): Please do not conduct in illegal activity, this includes via the PM system.

There is a camrip which is subbed.

Also, Transcripts protip: Warning an anime fan for pirating is like warning a dog not to eat.

Seriously, how the hell else would we watch it?

Axel
31-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Well everyone watches anime for free online anyway, what Tash asked for was no different to what we've been doing for years, even if she did want the link PMed to her.

Sarah
31-07-2010, 04:50 PM
This issue was recently in the feedback forum: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=659112. The rule will not be changing but feel free to view the thread for more of an insight into the rules.

Any future posts should be on topic, and not regarding this rule. If you still have an issue with the rule please use the feedback forum.

Neversoft
01-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Yeah, as Nail said, there is a camrip that has been subbed. The quality isn't great, but easily watchable nevertheless. It was subbed by Mazui and there are numerous torrents floating around if you know where to look. It's probably on various anime streaming websites as well.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!