PDA

View Full Version : Groups are Returning!

Gummyish
29-07-2010, 02:58 PM
YAY :D

http://www.habbo.com/articles/1791-habbo-groups-return

Slowly, but surely, Habbo Groups are returning to Habbo.com
Yep, it's true!
Today we started moving the missing Habbo Groups over to Habbo.com.
We are doing this country by country, starting with groups from Habbo Australia. We're porting over the front pages at first, then discussion forums will follow later.
If no problems arise with the migration of the AU groups, the groups from CA, SG and UK will be migrated as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, this is a very slow process... We have to take our time moving the group pages so that the Hotel isn't affected by lag or other problems while we migrate the groups.
Thank you all so much for your patience!

- Hotel Staff (Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye? Sweet.)

A Frequently Asked Question:
Q: My group membership count was reset, so I joined a bunch of group pages in .COM, what happens when my old groups return and I am a member of more than 50 groups?
A: You will likely not lose membership in any of the groups, old or new, however, you will not be able to join a new group until you cut your membership count down to 49.

Dean
29-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Great news :D Took them their time though :l

Gummyish
29-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Ikr -.-

Matthew
29-07-2010, 03:02 PM
One word.

FINALLY

crazed
29-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Not really fussed. Joined new groups. Didn't they say our posts and threads wont be coming back? No point in the groups then really.

Deak
29-07-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm not too fussed either about the groups back as I joined some of the other groups originally created on the USA Hotel, but at least some of the other groups from the UK i can use again :)

And finally ... about bloody time :P

dbgtz
29-07-2010, 05:20 PM
wait so if theyre clashing names, will au get insta choice or will they make it so they wait until theyre migrated?

Cosmic
29-07-2010, 06:04 PM
wait so if theyre clashing names, will au get insta choice or will they make it so they wait until theyre migrated?

That's pretty much what I was thinking. I hope they find a system to make it fair instead of just letting AU get the first pick.

Deak
29-07-2010, 07:31 PM

I believe that habbo said they would give the option of a name change to all clashing groups. So basically if 2 or more clash - they will all be allowed a name change.

Floreat
29-07-2010, 07:36 PM
^________^ Just wrote the Habbox article for it. To be honest, I'm pleased myself. :D Finally, more community!

airmax245
29-07-2010, 07:38 PM
HOORAY i loved the groups at habbo they were so fun and its was a great laugh being able to great fun and exciting badges :)

Nuxty
29-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Wow about time! We were promised them at the end of June but its likely we will now get them in mid-August if were waiting for them from UK cos they're gonna take their time apparently.

Ajthedragon
29-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Couldn't care less frankly.

Moh
29-07-2010, 08:39 PM
I think they did it on purpose. Most people have recreated their groups, thus Sulake earning more.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!