PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

The Don
29-07-2010, 07:36 PM
Right well basicaly I'm really good mates with these two people. and we were meant to be going yesterday to this club place. anyway, one of my two good mates couldnt go, (there was meant to be in total 5 of us going) so we scheduled it for tomorow morning. Anyway, this kid who couldn't go originally who is a good mate of mine, has invited this other kid to come with us aswell who none of us like except for my mate who invited him. He's a jerk and allways trys to pick on one of us. He's racist all the time (i'm mixed race) and i don't want to go with him. I told my friend who invited him that and he said, if he says anything he'll back me up but he still want's him to come. So my other good friend said well he wants to go monday when this kids not going. And all the other people can go monday except for my other good friend (the one who invited this jerk) and the jerk. But if i dont go tomorow my friend will probably be annoyed with me, but i'd much rather go monday. What would you all do? go tomorow even though this kids a racist jerk who trys to pick on me and my other friends, or go monday with all the same people minus the jerky kid and my friend who invited him. I spoke to my friend who invited him and he said he doesnt mind him and the jerky kid going with another person but i don't know what to do...

Gibs960
29-07-2010, 08:04 PM
I'd go when that kid is going, and kick the crap out of him... racist ********

Matthew
29-07-2010, 08:27 PM
I'd go when that kid is going, and kick the crap out of him... racist ********
calm down son.

id go with the person you dont like tbh, youre with more friends than you are 'foes', and youve been told that you will be backed up, so it cant go that wrong surely?

its your choice though i suppose.

The Don
29-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Yeh but none of my other friends are going to go because hes going so it'll be no fun...

dbgtz
29-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Go Monday id say, ive learnt not to put up with **** now so dont go tomorrow, and if youre friend gets pissed just tell him im not going to waste my time getting racial abused when I should be having fun.

Sharon
29-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Go Monday if none of your other friends are going - not for the reason that your scared of him so your backing out of your things. If your friend who invited him knows how you feel towards the invited person yet still wats him to go you have to re-thinK if he's your friend.

Jamesy
29-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Yeh but none of my other friends are going to go because hes going so it'll be no fun...

If this is the case, you could always go out somewhere else with the friends who share your dislike of this other fellow - rather than spending your time being unhappy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!