PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Lotto

Tintinnabulate
29-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Great to see its started again. Maybe give out some free tickets in competitions? I know when I joined habbo and habbox, I used to wish I could enter but didnt wanna use up a HC and lose as obviously HC was big. 5 credits is still worth a lot to new habbos so might be a good idea to just give out a few in competitions.

Also a great way to advertise it to new habbos on habbo that they can win 500 credits and can possibly get a free ticket by registering to habbox(forum).com and entering competitions.

let news dept give out a few too?

Yupt
29-07-2010, 08:56 PM
I think the idea about free tickets for events/competitions etc is a good idea. But free tickets for registering is probably going over the limit :P

Alex3213
29-07-2010, 09:09 PM
It's an OK idea but the prize would have to be smaller cos otherwise Habbox won't get enough funds.

Tintinnabulate
29-07-2010, 09:18 PM
I think the idea about free tickets for events/competitions etc is a good idea. But free tickets for registering is probably going over the limit :P

Not for registering, for entering competitions and therefore having a chance of winning a ticket.

Mathew
29-07-2010, 09:22 PM
I must admit, that's not a bad idea and it might encourage people to join.

"Sign up to HabboxForum.com to see if you are eligible for a free lottery ticket to win 500 coins!"

Would probably get a couple :) Maybe select a few random registrations and give them a ticket? I do like the idea of giving them out in comps prizes, but it shouldn't be many at all; just a couple as it will interfere with the funds towards Habbox.

I don't know whether it's because it was such a good prize, or whether it was because I have a few spare coins - but I did buy three tickets! :P Thanks for getting it sorted again Roxy!

Alkaz
29-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Quote from Titch / Joe who asked me to post this

Why not each week have say 2 or 3 tickets to give away to new people who sign up to Habboxforum. Then at the end of every week a list of new users is drawn up and can be given to Roxy or something and then names would be drawn out of hat for the tickets. Then you could do the old "sign up to Habboxforum to win your chance to win 500 credits" advertising on Habbo and I'm sure the 2 or 3 tickets wouldn't harm habbox's profit.

Roxy
29-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Oh I quite like this idea. If all tickets are sold, having a few tickets each week to be given away in competitions/events wouldn't harm anyone so I'll defo see what I can do with this.

I think it'd be better using them as competition/event prizes though rather than giving them to random new users because we couldn't give them to every new user so it could easily become unfair and the user may not even be interested in the lottery, where as using them for a competition prize would also advertise both the forum and lottery and encourage other users to buy tickets / more tickets.

j0rd
29-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Maybe give them out to the top 3 referer's of the week or something?
Or maybe even members of the month?

Tintinnabulate
30-07-2010, 07:52 AM
But remember, it should be used carefully to advertise Rare values, News etc too, not just the forum.

Inseriousity.
30-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Good idea and easy to implement. :)
Although I do agree that we need to advertise Habbo side of things more, so I'd give some (or more) to events as well

Alex3213
30-07-2010, 09:38 AM
But remember, it should be used carefully to advertise Rare values, News etc too, not just the forum.

As I've said before, the forum has had enough concentration and it is now about attracting people to the Habbox and Habboxlive site, so yes, agreed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!