PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Trophy

buckeyesin02
02-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Selling a twilight trophy 4.5k coins, and or offer in supers.

Thank you

paramoreriot
02-08-2010, 02:20 AM
Sorry mods but may i ask how you came into requiring one of these trophies, not accusing you of hacking but one was lately hacked.

buckeyesin02
02-08-2010, 03:15 AM
Sorry mods but may i ask how you came into requiring one of these trophies, not accusing you of hacking but one was lately hacked.

hahah uhm, im just selling it for a friend..but as far as i know she bought it a couple days ago.

Astronomist
02-08-2010, 10:14 AM
Could we get the name of the person your selling it for... and its a bit suspicious that you or theyre selling it for half its value...

jakey,,
02-08-2010, 01:53 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Nixt (Assistant General Manager): Please do not accuse others of hacking.

buckeyesin02
02-08-2010, 06:38 PM
I dont really think the name of the person selling it matters, she didnt feel like making an account on here and asked me to post it for her, and told me a price to ask for.

but since you really want to know, spyxxxrawrxxx

is the name of the person selling it.

intern.
02-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Well .trek. has bought one from marketplace earlier today. We thought that one was Kerres.

Apparently there is 4 ( 2 permed )

Im sure @DEZ@ has one, unless he put his in the marketplace and that is the one trek bought im not sure

@DEZ@
02-08-2010, 07:09 PM
nop i still have mine and want treks :P

Lost_Addict
02-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Well .trek. has bought one from marketplace earlier today. We thought that one was Kerres.

Apparently there is 4 ( 2 permed )

Im sure @DEZ@ has one, unless he put his in the marketplace and that is the one trek bought im not sure

I havn't seen Kerre online in a while.

OT, how is there only 4 ifTrek has 1, Dez has 1, Kerre has 1, and you say that 2 are on permed accounts and this guys "freind" allegerly has one.

by my maths that makes 6. XD

intern.
02-08-2010, 08:51 PM
I havn't seen Kerre online in a while.

OT, how is there only 4 ifTrek has 1, Dez has 1, Kerre has 1, and you say that 2 are on permed accounts and this guys "freind" allegerly has one.

by my maths that makes 6. XD

Thats why i used the word "apparently"

paramoreriot
02-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Well Kerre got hacked by *REMOVED* all of it gone nicest person on habbo hacked what world is this.

ontopic: gl selling

Edited by Mr-Trainor (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse other users of hacking.

jakey,,
03-08-2010, 02:05 AM
going offtopic yea, thing is hacker would of moved account obviously and there's only 4 i heard aswell, it all seems weird, but i wouldn't buy twilight at the moment becuase could be banned for 3rd party, not saying this person hacked it

roboy13
03-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Just don't buy any twilight trophy's at all now honestly.
The person guy/girl whatever it is selling now is a random unknown who suddenly has it's hands on a twilight trophy and is in a huge rush to sell as he/she/it goes from room to room to try and sell it way too cheap.

Don't get yourselves permed by a cheap deal folks.

@DEZ@
03-08-2010, 02:31 PM
ok there was 4 twilight trophys, 3 from uk and 1 from au (i think it was au) before merge sombody holding one on uk got banned. so the total is 3. The current owners are myself, the guy from .au and trek who bought kerres from market. <-- it was sold to sombody else before trek bought for a higher price.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!