PDA

View Full Version : DJs

Tintinnabulate
02-08-2010, 02:15 AM
if you say you are going to read out shout outs, then read them out "/
not go "send in your shoutouts" for 45 minutes and not read it out and end the show.

Mark
02-08-2010, 02:31 AM
I agree a few djs only read the requests and not the shout outs and why are djs saying to send your comp answer through the request line? :S

Richie
02-08-2010, 02:43 AM
I agree but it is hard to do everything especially if your a man lolol nd if u have loadsa laggg its just 2 hard to reload panel and sav i hope they ignore u all the time now :P

Tintinnabulate
02-08-2010, 09:58 AM
I agree but it is hard to do everything especially if your a man lolol nd if u have loadsa laggg its just 2 hard to reload panel and sav i hope they ignore u all the time now :P

pssh as if! last night you were like YEAH YEAH loool.
but yeah, if they ask for shoutouts, atleast bloody read it!

despect
02-08-2010, 09:59 AM
Most DJs do read out the shoutouts i normally go to "view all" on the panel so i can see both shoutouts and requests :P.

Nixt
02-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Whenever I am tuned in they always seem to do most shoutouts and requests. Equally though when there is a high amount of listeners, as there has been recently, it is simply not feasible to readout every shoutout and request the DJ receives. I am confident that DJs endeavour to read out all shouts and requests sent but if you have a problem with an individual persistently failing to do so (after saying they will) you can contact HabboxLive Management or myself and the issue will be addressed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!