PDA

View Full Version : US Government developing ANTI-sex game for pre-teen girls.

Niall!
02-08-2010, 12:46 PM
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/706545/Your-Tax-Dollars-At-Work-Government-University-Developing-Anti-Sex-Game.html

LOL

Nemo
02-08-2010, 01:26 PM
"Once this game becomes wildly popular all over the world," Yeahhh.......thinkin a little ahead of yourselves.

Oleh
02-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Aww, thought this was gonna be like second life. Seems as though itll be one of them simulator things.

Wanted to go and harrass some people.

dbgtz
02-08-2010, 01:51 PM
it would only have a chance if girls generally played video games and for the girls that do they would need biggish icons
like having mario chat up that princess
or snake chat up meryl
etc etc

Fez
02-08-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm gonna mod it.

crazed
02-08-2010, 02:56 PM
I will be buying this game.

Suspective
02-08-2010, 03:00 PM
"A boy similar in age might approach the person playing the game and ask her to make out or there might be some sexual innuendo."

Hasn't it occurred that some girls actually enjoy having sex, and don't just do it because of peer pressure.

dbgtz
02-08-2010, 05:30 PM
"A boy similar in age might approach the person playing the game and ask her to make out or there might be some sexual innuendo."

Hasn't it occurred that some girls actually enjoy having sex, and don't just do it because of peer pressure.

Adults are ******s when it comes to young people, nuff said.

Stephen
03-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Someone is so gonna mod this game into a have sex game with naked woman and hundreds of sex positions

Apple
03-08-2010, 04:31 PM
I know one person that will not be happy with this....

http://chaoticsignal.com/image/misc/pedobear.png

Tbh I think the game is a massive waste of cash, if they really want to educate pre-teen girls about this topic then why not target schools and have weekly lessons on it? Would save loads of the tax payers money and also be much more widespread.

Fez
03-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Tbh I think the game is a massive waste of cash, if they really want to educate pre-teen girls about this topic then why not target schools and have weekly lessons on it? Would save loads of the tax payers money and also be much more widespread.

The best way of education is through entertainment, fact, but the worst way of education is through boring entertainment. Make it a passive learning experience, not marketed strictly for its educational content, and more people will learn than just shut off the system entirely.

Weekly lessons sounds good, actually.

Stephen
03-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Not really surprising thing to do when you read about it being the usa

GommeInc
03-08-2010, 10:42 PM
I'd buy it and find away for the characters to have sex (whatever the characters are). If you can bump uglies in Animal Crossing you can do it in this game, assuming you can walk around. If it's a game that involves some old biddy speaking and no movement then it'll suck, but I guess you could find dirtiness in what they talk about :P

EDIT: In fact, teens nowadays get off on anything. So it probably wouldn't work.

samsaBEAR
04-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Someone is so gonna mod this game into a have sex game with naked woman and hundreds of sex positions
This definitely, I'm not surprised if it's available the day after the game is released

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!