PDA

View Full Version : New Dungeoneering Areas

T@R
02-08-2010, 04:21 PM
http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=resource_dungeons.htm

Link above has the info on the new areas,

so like I think these new areas are amazing, and that's me only having access to the F2P ones.

The mining deposit box area is my favourite for obvious reasons.

So yeah, what do y'all think about these areas?
Have you checked them out yet? (Free xp!)
Which is your favourite?

Aidenn
02-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Free xp <3
I want to get dungy higher tho for other dungys like the dragon one

Inseriousity.
02-08-2010, 04:43 PM
omg that's amazing. so what happens? is it a dungeon inside another dungeon?

Aidenn
02-08-2010, 04:46 PM
omg that's amazing. so what happens? is it a dungeon inside another dungeon?
If you walk around runescape you'll notice strange Gate things with a red circle in the middle, thats a resource dungeon and can contain anything from ores, to herbs, to ice frost dragons

T@R
02-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Go to the link I posted and it tells you all you need to know really, but you'll see like a little gate/hatch that teleports you to little areas.
First time you go there you get free exp, and after that you just take advantage of the often less crowded places!

[Jay]
02-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Yeh thier very nice, not really tried any out altho the minning may be very usefull

TonyBest
02-08-2010, 06:39 PM
This also made Maple logs f2p now since the one near daemonheim (south east side, south of the docking boat) is f2p

MJJ
02-08-2010, 09:31 PM
I've only checked one out. I really like the ones with Black Demons and Fire Giants - makes those training spotss so much less crowded. Also happy about the noe with runite rocks and kingy imps. They sound very useful, even though I hate the skill Dungoneering.

T@R
03-08-2010, 05:24 PM
The rune ores for F2P seems a bit excessive.
There had been only 2 F2P rune rocks for years, and all of a sudden they decide to add 2/3 (forgot) more, in such an accessible place.

MJJ
03-08-2010, 07:03 PM
The rune ores for F2P seems a bit excessive.
There had been only 2 F2P rune rocks for years, and all of a sudden they decide to add 2/3 (forgot) more, in such an accessible place.

I think it's good that their adding so much more to F2P, and treating it more like a game then just a demo or whatever. Being able to cut maple trees in F2P sounds great as well - more training methods.
The Dungeons are the only things that are motivating me to get my Dungoneering level higher.

Sly
03-08-2010, 07:07 PM
I like the dungeons only visited 'em once for the XP but I had a wee mine when I visited the one in the mining guild.
Others loook handy too, but the monsters are too xcore for me (N)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!