PDA

View Full Version : Moderators

qaxzsw
02-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Are moderation applications only open to when people have registered and are expereinced? Because I noticed that there already are some and my friend is interested in applying, please let me know and if I can put her in touch with someone.

Thanks,
Jack

Kimber
02-08-2010, 11:17 PM
The current batch have been hand selected. Our applications form is open, but we will not be taking on more until during the BETA.

Lost_Addict
03-08-2010, 12:40 AM
I was about to post, i applied for a moderator job, clearly i didn't get it but i didn't get email saying about refusal or reasons why, so on an so fouth.

Slightly unprofesional not to let the refused know via email.

Kimber
03-08-2010, 01:12 AM
At no point has any member of Kazopark Staff said that any Moderator applications have even been considered yet. We have said, all along, that applications will be proceeding during the BETA, and not before. The primary reason for this is that, other than two registered users, nobody meets the criteria. If we were to review the applications now, it would be to simply reject them - The criteria is strict and firm, and has even been enforced for those that were hand selected.

You must bear in mind the amount of time it takes to train a batch of moderators up to an acceptable level - Put pure and simple, we do not have that time spare until we are well into our BETA testing phase, and that is why we have not yet replied to any applications.

Lost_Addict
03-08-2010, 11:52 AM
At no point has any member of Kazopark Staff said that any Moderator applications have even been considered yet. We have said, all along, that applications will be proceeding during the BETA, and not before. The primary reason for this is that, other than two registered users, nobody meets the criteria. If we were to review the applications now, it would be to simply reject them - The criteria is strict and firm, and has even been enforced for those that were hand selected.

You must bear in mind the amount of time it takes to train a batch of moderators up to an acceptable level - Put pure and simple, we do not have that time spare until we are well into our BETA testing phase, and that is why we have not yet replied to any applications.

Oh, ok thanks for clearing this up. I just presumed from when the list of moderators were announced they were from the applications.

Nalfar
05-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Why do you have so many staff and so many moderators for a game that will struggle to average 30 members over a month?

Nemo
05-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Why do you have so many staff and so many moderators for a game that will struggle to average 30 members over a month?Can't really be sure of that now can you..

Lost_Addict
05-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Why do you have so many staff and so many moderators for a game that will struggle to average 30 members over a month?

Every website has to start somewhere. Habbox would of only started with 30 or so. It's also better to have to many staff then to few.

Tintinnabulate
06-08-2010, 12:11 AM

Sorry I forgot Habbo got millions on Day 1 :rolleyes: And most companies become an instant success. You clearly have no idea what you are on about and are one of those people who only moan moan moan and are all negative. As far as I am aware, between 60-80 accounts were registered when BETA opened for a short while.

I was about to post, i applied for a moderator job, clearly i didn't get it but i didn't get email saying about refusal or reasons why, so on an so fouth.

Slightly unprofesional not to let the refused know via email.

Habbo do not reply either. Neither do many other companies. Instead they set a date, if you do not hear back by that date, consider your application rejected.

Kimber
06-08-2010, 06:24 PM

I would suggest taking a look at our Press Release (http://www.kazopark.com/corporate/press/).

Nalfar
07-08-2010, 12:12 AM
I would suggest taking a look at our Press Release (http://www.kazopark.com/corporate/press/).
No thanks considering it's not in pdf.

I'll be proven correct in the next few months. I never said anything about the amount of members, I'm on about the moderator-member ratio. Read please. The amount of members I posted will probably be correct for a few months. Average.

Why don't people read?

Stephen
07-08-2010, 10:14 AM
"I didn't say anything about the amount of members, I'm on about the moderator-member ratio"

Nemo
07-08-2010, 12:03 PM

No thanks considering it's not in pdf.

I'll be proven correct in the next few months. I never said anything about the amount of members, I'm on about the moderator-member ratio. Read please. The amount of members I posted will probably be correct for a few months. Average.

Why don't people read?Why doth thou contradict one self?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!