PDA

View Full Version : [Film] Worst thing ever.... JUSTIN BIEBER MOVIE!

smiffy70
03-08-2010, 01:32 PM
here are the details from the msn article:

Justin Bieber's life story is set to hit the big screen. The teenage Baby singer has apparently struck a deal with film bosses to turn his personal journey from obscurity to chart-topping success into a movie.
Bieber, 16, was catapulted to fame after R'n'B star Usher's record label spotted a series of videos he posted on YouTube.
Now the youngster has agreed to allow filmmakers to turn his journey into a feature flick, which is due for a February 2011 release, according to Deadline Hollywood.
The junior heartthrob is also planning to put pen to paper and write his first autobiography titled 'Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story', which is set to hit shelves in October.

Pyroka
03-08-2010, 01:40 PM
gears of war film budget got cut, and this has been announced.

the world is one ****** up place

FlyingJesus
03-08-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm not one of these Bieber hating folk who condemns anything associated with his name but what's the point in this? You can just look at his old youtube vids to see his past

Jessicrawrr
03-08-2010, 01:43 PM
woooooo can't wait, Justin bieber is amazing, don't let jelousy take over you ;)

Pyroka
03-08-2010, 01:44 PM
woooooo can't wait, Justin bieber is amazing, don't let jelousy take over you ;)

i am so jealous i dont have a movie of my life LOL.

oh my god get real.

FlyingJesus
03-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Fry you would love to have a film about your life. Crying down the phone at 3am, getting drunk and failing to get with every girl in the room in Scotland, getting beaten up by Amy, seeing HxF people on trains, getting drunk and failing to get with every girl in the room in England, your exciting news trial, e-relationships, getting drunk and failing to get with every girl in the room in Canada, looking at children in New Look, the action goes on...

Pyroka
03-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Fry you would love to have a film about your life. Crying down the phone at 3am, getting drunk and failing to get with every girl in the room in Scotland, getting beaten up by Amy, seeing HxF people on trains, getting drunk and failing to get with every girl in the room in England, your exciting news trial, e-relationships, getting drunk and failing to get with every girl in the room in Canada, looking at children in New Look, the action goes on...

i actually laughed really hard LMAOOOOOO omg damn you tom thatd make an excellent movie though ;/

Misawa
03-08-2010, 01:56 PM

Because that isn't going to be awful.

Like FlyingJesus said, I don't live out my days hating on this kid like so many people do, probably with envy. While it is true he can't sing and makes terrible music, you should support him for the fact that he is a youth who has got somewhere. The only thing I do hate is how he has been pushed to the stars in such a short space of time at such a young age - I swear blind that he will end up like the two Coreys.

Anyway, while this and his ghost-written autobiography are completely no surprise, a biopic is certainly a bad idea.

Caution
03-08-2010, 01:56 PM
will people watch a film that lasts 5 minutes :rolleyes:

Pyroka
03-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Because that isn't going to be awful.

Like FlyingJesus said, I don't live out my days hating on this kid like so many people do, probably with envy. While it is true he can't sing and makes terrible music, you should support him for the fact that he is a youth who has got somewhere. The only thing I do hate is how he has been pushed to the stars in such a short space of time at such a young age - I swear blind that he will end up like the two Coreys.

Anyway, while this and his ghost-written autobiography are completely no surprise, a biopic is certainly a bad idea.

Hey I dont hate the kid, having his album on my iPhone shows that... but this movie, I think, will be shockingly bad.

Fez
03-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Is Hollywood really out of ideas?

Jessicrawrr
03-08-2010, 02:19 PM
no they aren't.
Lots of people would pay to see that movie.

Pyroka
03-08-2010, 02:30 PM
no they aren't.
Lots of people fan girls would pay to see that movie.

corrected, but still, it'd churn out money like nothing else. lovely to see the corporate machine targeting little girls, as normal lol.

Misawa
03-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Hollywood an out of ideas long ago.

Jessicrawrr
03-08-2010, 02:37 PM
yeah, some movies that are made are rubbish :l

Fez
03-08-2010, 04:11 PM
yeah, some movies that are made are rubbish :l

And your point is?

,elaboratedolls
03-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Someone pass me a sick bag and some boxing gloves. actually forget the gloves, get me a gun! D;

Fez
03-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Someone pass me a sick bag and some boxing gloves. actually forget the gloves, get me a gun! D;

Then you can't hold the sick bag properly.

Also will people stop looking on the surface. Bieber is not an individual, he is a string of executives who will exploit him to get millions in their pockets. They need shooting.

Lost_Addict
03-08-2010, 09:13 PM

That made me lol IRL XD

But i hate the thought of this -.-

RedStratocas
03-08-2010, 09:27 PM
first off, i dont think there has ever been a bio-pic where the main character is played by himself. unless im mistaken. i think thats a sure sign of a bad movie.

but i'm not a beiber-hater lol. honestly i have lots of respect for the kid, he grew up in pretty lousy conditions, taught himself multiple instruments as well as how to sing by the age of 12, and was discovered on his own [albeit by accident] rather than a parent forcing him into showbiz. and from as far as i can tell, he's remained pretty level-headed even as his popularity boomed.

but this movie is obviously an attempt to cash in on his megastar status while he still has it.

Misawa
03-08-2010, 10:02 PM
8 Mile, which was somewhat of an Eminem biopic.

Fez
03-08-2010, 10:12 PM

Which was very good.

Misawa
03-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Was alright. Still hold my opinion that he's a complete and utter moron.

RedStratocas
03-08-2010, 11:28 PM

yeah true good call! although its not strictly about him, more just based on him. im not sure where they're going with this bieber movie. he definitely has more of a life to base a movie on than i do, but i still dont see how they can make a decent, hour and a half movie of his pretty short life.

crazed
04-08-2010, 12:47 AM

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

Jessicrawrr
04-08-2010, 08:07 AM
yeah true good call! although its not strictly about him, more just based on him. im not sure where they're going with this bieber movie. he definitely has more of a life to base a movie on than i do, but i still dont see how they can make a decent, hour and a half movie of his pretty short life.

His pretty short life has been full of quite a lot of stuff, I mean getting discovered on youtube and then being where he is now is an amazing achievment so they thought they'd make money off of it xD

Samantha.
04-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Now this is a film that I defiantly won't be watching!

Fallen
06-08-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm not just saying this because I dont like him, but to me I dont see the point of that. I've already heard enough about him let alone watching a big movie about him ! :S

Nemo
06-08-2010, 12:45 PM
ugh this is gonna attract EVEN MORE attention on him. Dont get me wrong, he can do whatever he wants, but when his face and music is plastered everywhere, then its a bit..ugh. I think i'll pass on this movie.

Gibs960
06-08-2010, 02:07 PM
It'll be about an hour long, 15 minutes for his baby/toddler years, 15 minutes for him growing up and then half an hour of showbiz...
I don't hate him, I quite like some of his songs but I don't think anyone this young with his amount of talent (which he lacks in) should have a movie about him....

Jordan:A
12-08-2010, 01:18 AM
Justin who?
xD

-Heart
12-08-2010, 01:27 AM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUU

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!