PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Perm banned for fraud? O_o

Aestus
03-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Tried to login today and...

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Banned based on suspected fraud (HL-HL-23092) (id: 1502070)". The ban will expire at 12/30/21 4:15 AM Eastern Time.
Like whaaat?

Thread closed by Nicola (Forum Manager): Due to bump

HotelUser
03-08-2010, 08:04 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=659555

This happened to another user too. What did you do!

Aestus
03-08-2010, 08:07 PM
I don't know! I traded a lot yesterday maybe I got some sort of stolen item or something D:

Nixt
03-08-2010, 08:08 PM
What the hell, that's exactly the same as Richie. That's peculiar lol. It's the same reference HL thing. I wonder what this could be?

Matthew
03-08-2010, 08:10 PM
what things did you trade yesterday?

any supers?

Aestus
03-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Dunno, I read Richies thread... I have a grabber room and I won a lot. Maybe it's related to that? o_O

Traded a lot of petal patches, a few thrones.

Now I'm just sitting in my room on a clone staring at everything I just lost -sadface-

dbgtz
03-08-2010, 08:18 PM
remember that it could have been up to a couple of days back
i got a 30 day for saying something like 5 days before the ban, it was a suitable ban i guess but yeah.

Matthew
03-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Dunno, I read Richies thread... I have a grabber room and I won a lot. Maybe it's related to that? o_O

Traded a lot of petal patches, a few thrones.
thats likely to be what it is. read the appeal that nixt wrote for richie, think about if any of that fits into whats happened to you over the past couple of days.

if you traded these supers in large amounts or lots over the day etc then i think thats why this has happened.

hopefully youll be unpermed :(

Aestus
03-08-2010, 08:25 PM
This account is only like 5 days old. I just started playing again so I made a new one and gave it all my furni so I don't think it's something other than yesterday or the day before and I really only did much yesterday. Played marketplace big time (bought a bunch of furni for cheaper than market price then put it up on the market and made 3-4c profit each time) traded for a throne or two and some other stuff... But I don't see how any of it classifies as fraud..

Matthew
03-08-2010, 08:30 PM
This account is only like 5 days old. I just started playing again so I made a new one and gave it all my furni so I don't think it's something other than yesterday or the day before and I really only did much yesterday. Played marketplace big time (bought a bunch of furni for cheaper than market price then put it up on the market and made 3-4c profit each time) traded for a throne or two and some other stuff... But I don't see how any of it classifies as fraud..
it might have been when you traded all your furni over.
they may have assumed that youd hacked this other habbo (your old account) and had traded all the furni over.

its all i can think of, but still, assumption isnt enough for a ban (let alone a perm ban)

Axel
03-08-2010, 08:32 PM
So glad I don't play Habbo, this game really does have some of the worse staff out there. Good luck getting an appeal.

Wonderful
03-08-2010, 08:33 PM
lol it would seem you're not telling the full truth...
taken from another forum posted by the person who probably sold you your furni:

Banned for fraud after buying furniz?

I sold some guy a few gbs and 2T and he apparently got banned for fraud, I thought the ban for buying/selling furni wassssss just Buying/Selling furni [Rwt]
Can anyone give me some answers?

EDIT: Heres the ban message:
You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Banned based on suspected fraud (HL-HL-23092) (id: 1502057)". The ban will expire at 12/30/21 4:15 AM Eastern Time.

Aestus
03-08-2010, 08:34 PM
it might have been when you traded all your furni over.
they may have assumed that youd hacked this other habbo (your old account) and had traded all the furni over.

its all i can think of, but still, assumption isnt enough for a ban (let alone a perm ban)

But it's not like I filed a complaint against myself or anything... :/ Plus that was a few days ago D:

EDIT:
I don't buy furni o_O

EDIT2:
It seems like they did some sort of random mass ban >_>

Matthew
03-08-2010, 08:35 PM
But it's not like I filed a complaint against myself or anything... :/ Plus that was a few days ago D:
does it matter how many days ago it was? read Mr Selena Gomez' most a bit further up ^

Aestus
03-08-2010, 08:37 PM
but how does that related to fraud? :/

lTraditional
03-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Good point but it happens all the time. Have you made anything scammable such as a grabber ect? Because most 'noobs' report you for ridiculous reasons if they loose even though they lie every time because they are mad. But I agree with a few posts back, maybe it was when you transffer furni to your new account that they though you were a hacker even though I am not sure how that relates to 'fraud'!!

Aestus
03-08-2010, 08:53 PM
:/ this is the second perm ban that's happened to me and the second one costing me over like 250 dollars in coins/furni. If I don't get an appeal I'll probably have to quit :x

lTraditional
03-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Shame you got banned but hopefully Habbo will accept your appeal and will unban you. Lets just hope anyways!!

Richie
04-08-2010, 11:59 AM
sold a few t for gold bars yesterday, my assumption is someone rich got hacked and they traced back all the furni Id's & some just got caught in the crossfire. Oh well, its only habbo at the end of the day, I would obviously like my account to be unbanned though.

Aestus
13-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Well reading everyones posts, it looks like Habbo just made a huge **** up. It seems everyone has been unbanned for fraud (Just got unbanned this morning).

Icemaniceice
13-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Well reading everyones posts, it looks like Habbo just made a huge **** up. It seems everyone has been unbanned for fraud (Just got unbanned this morning).

Well at least you are unbanned, If I were banned like that I would be pissed.

Catzsy
13-08-2010, 06:09 PM

Well congrats on that. Must have been a huge relief. I got muted for 10 minutes yesterday for saying 'I came into a room' :S The place is quite barmy.

valentineark
13-08-2010, 06:14 PM
This is getting out of hand lol, how can they PERM ban an account on "suspicion" i swear this didnt used to happen before the merge? x]
Write an appeal and contact Richie to see if he's got unbanned, gl dude :)

HabboRuby
06-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Might sound srange but have u like saved up voucher code's And then entered them all in at once. Habbo claims it as suspicious spending activity's although its a different ban reason it might relate to it. Or the only other reason Would be If u have purchased coins, or furniture and the payment Sulake is suppose to recieve has not been given to them. Remember that think fraud group in 2010 Said about ppl who buy coins on credit cards and dont pay for it. it might be similar to that. or try asking for evience to support there claim if they do not support this claim. even though it says in there terms and conditions about you can not take legal action towards them if you say you will. Im pretty sure they would think twice of keeping you banned. its worked once for me before when apprently the name Myballs Was unacceptble? LOL.

Edited by Nicola (Forum Manager): Please do not bump extremely old threads

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!