PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a website!

Luke367
03-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Hello,
I am so board and would like to start up a new website, www.magicupload.net will stay open but i would like to make something else that get loads off members don't really care about money in a way.

What sites would you use and may go few members?

If you post GOOD idea(s) ill give you +REP.

Thank you very much
Luke

Nemo
03-08-2010, 10:26 PM
yes, people will tell you their very good ideas which will bring in loads of members and be extremely popular for a rep.

Right, yes, use your head please.

Luke367
03-08-2010, 10:38 PM
yes, people will tell you their very good ideas which will bring in loads of members and be extremely popular for a rep.

Right, yes, use your head please.

What? Its only ideas. Who cares?

Nemo
03-08-2010, 10:41 PM
What? Its only ideas. Who cares?
Because if they have such a great idea which is new and original, which is what you seem to want, then they're not really gonna give it away are they? If they're clever, they'll use it and get the money and whatnot for themselves, not as i said earlier, give it away for a rep.

Apolva
04-08-2010, 07:37 PM
A site which gives people ideas for sites. -.-

Like NaughtyNemo just said, if I had an amazing idea, i'd do it, not give it to somebody else to cash in on.

peteyt
06-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Well its not that bad of an idea. Its kind of not easy - give me an idea for a site - there could be tons of ideas - usually the best bet is to go with something you know about and are interested. But the OP doesn't need all the backlash its like some a company asking if you could use the perfect website what would it offer. The main problem is orgininality is very hard if not impossible.

I see you have a upload site - how about working on that and creating like a multimedia site - e.g. site which could hold a collection of stuff posted by other users, from videos, music, news - people could add people as friends - lets say one user posted certain stuff they might follow them as the stuff they show is interesting.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!