PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR HABBO JOB! LOTS OF EXP

Izzyabel312
04-08-2010, 02:21 AM
habbo name: Izzyabel312
My name is isabel i have been playing habbo for about 5 years now and wanting to partisate in some events or game. I will be looking for pay in coins but not to much, i play quite a fair bit, i could defintly put in 10 hours or more in a week, please message me back :)

Sincerly: Isabel

qaxzsw
04-08-2010, 10:28 PM
This isn't a job advertising forum. You are not going to find anyone who is going to pay for participating in events or games, and I don't beleive you have played for 5 years now. This is a waste of time really.

Sharon
05-08-2010, 05:10 PM
This isn't a job advertising forum. You are not going to find anyone who is going to pay for participating in events or games, and I don't beleive you have played for 5 years now. This is a waste of time really.

You don't have to say that to people, shes as an equal member as you are!

If you try looking in the Habbo roleplay games eg. Salons, Mafias and things they might be offering paying jobs.

Nemo
05-08-2010, 05:21 PM
habbo name: Izzyabel312
My name is isabel i have been playing habbo for about 5 years now and wanting to partisate in some events or game. I will be looking for pay in coins but not to much, i play quite a fair bit, i could defintly put in 10 hours or more in a week, please message me back :)

Sincerly: Isabel
id suggest playing game rooms tbh, might not always win but when you do im sure itll be funner and better pay than doing a job for someone for that length of time

qaxzsw
05-08-2010, 05:45 PM
You don't have to say that to people, shes as an equal member as you are!

If you try looking in the Habbo roleplay games eg. Salons, Mafias and things they might be offering paying jobs.

I never said she was less an equal member than me :)

Nemo
05-08-2010, 05:46 PM
I never said she was less an equal member than me :)
I tihnk she says that because you seemed as though you were talking down to them because you were better than them.

Cheryl
05-08-2010, 06:36 PM
I tihnk she says that because you seemed as though you were talking down to them because you were better than them.

Well I would be surprised if this member was much over the age of 5 =, let alone played for 5 years.

Sharon
05-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Well I would be surprised if this member was much over the age of 5 =, let alone played for 5 years.

That doesn't make a difference.

Nemo
05-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Yeah but no need to be rude to them, to be fair habbo is a game played by younger people so if they act young, thats because they probably are.

Floreat
05-08-2010, 08:14 PM
If she's played for 5 years you would have thought reality would have told her 99% of jobs don't pay.

Wonderful
05-08-2010, 08:33 PM
lol the only good reason for using this forum is because it's the most active habbo forum.
most people here are self absorbed pretentious idiots who shun anything new trying all the while to keep up that oh-so helpful and friendly act. some people genuinely are such as Shaz who seems lovely =) but the rest of you? yeah.. baha

so a girl joins the forum seeking help and people are rude baha. people critique everything here, drastically.

/rant
free job:
add me in game Isabel I'll donate you lots of furni, my users is Rubber ♥

Lew
05-08-2010, 10:03 PM
So let me get this straight.. you want people to pay YOU to participate in their games?
And also, if you played for 5 years you would have eventually learnt to spell
I dont understand..

GG

Habbo Created On:
Jan 28, 2008

Wonderful
05-08-2010, 11:39 PM
wow lew, didn't realise you were also a ****.

Edited by Sarah (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.

.Devilish..
06-08-2010, 07:29 AM
You did not have to post this on the habbox forum. If you go on the habbo website there are always jobs availiable.
Most of the time you only get pay if you have worked there for a few weeks, so look around and go job hunting. You could work at a hospital or jail. There are plenty around.

sammy
06-08-2010, 09:18 AM
You did not have to post this on the habbox forum. If you go on the habbo website there are always jobs availiable.
Most of the time you only get pay if you have worked there for a few weeks, so look around and go job hunting. You could work at a hospital or jail. There are plenty around.

I think she posted this on HxF because it is a HABBO forum, believe it or not? She needs help with finding jobs on Habbo so isn't it a good idea to post this on Habbox Forum, in the Habbo section?

If you look around the Job Rooms sections on Habbo you should find something, you could also check to see if there's any events advertising jobs. You could even work at the Habbo Mall, it's up to you! :)

Lew
06-08-2010, 11:04 PM
wow lew, didn't realise you were also a ****.

Edited by Sarah (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.
um wat ;l

Nemo
07-08-2010, 11:18 AM
um wat ;l
He's saying that because you were being rude to them too, so being 'the bigger man', he swore at you and was rude to you! :)

Wonderful
07-08-2010, 02:02 PM
I didn't know **** counted as swearing.. lol you're another **** I've seen around, losers.

on topic so I don't get a warning from a halfwit mod again I don't think she's been back to this thread sadly :(

Nemo
07-08-2010, 02:06 PM
I didn't know **** counted as swearing.. lol you're another **** I've seen around, losers.

on topic so I don't get a warning from a halfwit mod again I don't think she's been back to this thread sadly :(
Me? Err what? I was pretty much saying the same as shaz who you seem to want to have babies with, so i dont get whats your issue.

Wonderful
07-08-2010, 02:11 PM
lmao so seeing that someone is nice and not a **** means I want to have babies with them? righto.

I said "around" not on this thread, whatever weeaboo.

Nemo
07-08-2010, 02:18 PM
lmao so seeing that someone is nice and not a **** means I want to have babies with them? righto.

I said "around" not on this thread, whatever weeaboo.
I was nice, but you still act like im an idiot, difference between me and her? oh right..

if im a weeaboo, obviously havent seen minxy.

Lew
08-08-2010, 05:44 PM
He's saying that because you were being rude to them too, so being 'the bigger man', he swore at you and was rude to you! :)

oic
well dats just rude

Bryan-Tah
23-08-2010, 02:17 PM
haha, u r so... hmmn, i dnt know the words 4 it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!