PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Terrible service again.

ihatehash
04-08-2010, 07:56 AM
As most of you would know, I recently got hacked and the hacker spammed the hotel about a dice rigger. when I explained the issue to the payed staff at habbo, I got this reply

Hi Habbo,

Thank you for your recent email.

This issue has been closed. Either your issue has already been solved to the best of our ability or you have sent in numerous emails regarding the same issue, and we will no longer contact you regarding this issue.

Remember, all areas of the hotel, including the Help Tool, are moderated and spam and abusive emails will be filtered.

If you send another email regarding this issue, you will receive this email again.

Yours,

--

Player Support
Habbo.com
Sulake Inc., 225 Santa Monica Blvd
4th Floor Santa Monica, CA 90401

I am now tempted to send a letter to those at Sulake inc and tell them the **** job that they do, I can understand how mine is slightly fair but there have been others which Sulake have treated like this and it is extremely unprofessional

Josh
04-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Welcome back and that is bloody ridiculous.

Dinosaurawrr
04-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Habbo is so stupid the thing is they have to have some record of what furni goes in and where it goes or they would b in trouble. they just cant be botherd to do anything

Mr-Trainor
04-08-2010, 03:59 PM
I got banned for the same reason a few years ago when I got hacked and the hacker must have been spamming something, leading to a perm ban for me. I emailed them and explained the situation and they unpermed me but that was a few years ago.

BlueBestHabbo
04-08-2010, 09:30 PM
How exactly did you get hacked?

Aidobmac
04-08-2010, 11:58 PM
This is getting ridiculous

They say they monitor chat rooms and everything and yet refuse to do anything about real people

Plus I hate the fact that they now are IGNORING you by saying "Nah, were done here so go %*^ yourself"

Nemo
05-08-2010, 12:04 AM
Seems liek habbo is becoming horrible, people getting hacked n not helped, people being banned for no reason n not helped. Glad i quit in the good ol' days.

.Devilish..
05-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Habbo Don't sort out any issues. They just say an automated message. They cant even be bothered to sort out a simple problem

Floreat
05-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Absolutely pathetic. They should read a book, "Professionalism for Dummies". What a worthless system. Give them a piece of your mind, I would. It's the only way to get what you want - which, in this case, is reasonable justice.

Fandle
08-08-2010, 12:35 PM
I sent in an idea, what.. 15 days ago? They took five days to reply, with an automated message - which I specifically told them not to - numerous times..

Hi Habbo,

Thank you for your recent email.

We love to hear how Habbos would like to change the hotel for the better.

We'll share your idea with the rest of the team - you never know, it might even happen someday!

Yours,

--

Player Support
Habbo.com
Sulake Inc., 225 Santa Monica Blvd
4th Floor Santa Monica, CA 90401

I replied with a whole load of abuse, about 10 days ago now, and still no reply.

Samantha.
08-08-2010, 12:39 PM
This is stupid! It's like they aren't bothered if people get hacked or not

,Love
23-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Habbo has failed.

They just dont care anymore.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!