PDA

View Full Version : How much is a LOST_WITNESS Classic Trophy worth?

shaper1
04-08-2010, 12:41 PM
It was his 2nd anniversary trophy. It's a classic trophy... any idea's anyone?

Habbo USERNAME:

Fordii

Thanks'ya :)

Thread moved by Transcripts (Forum Moderator): From "Categorised Rare & Normal Trading" (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29) to here.

scottish
04-08-2010, 12:48 PM
next to nothing sa he's no longer staff and there was hundreds given out

Sharon
05-08-2010, 01:01 AM
Like Habbic said not a lot, as he isn't staff. 3 credits? :P

Ajthedragon
05-08-2010, 06:02 PM
To the right person I'm sure you can get a price of more than 20 credits, I remember buying a HelKat one for 50 credits once, all be it with an awesome desc. :) I sold it on for the exact same price too!

Nemo
05-08-2010, 06:04 PM
depends on the description i imagine

Nixt
05-08-2010, 06:07 PM
@ those saying he is no longer staff, I think he still is? I swear it was posted somewhere on HxF but it was posted that he has a position on the new hotel but won't be staying around forever.

scottish
05-08-2010, 06:08 PM
no he doesnt and even if he does its behind scenes which isn't exactly obviously so no-one will know hes staff (which im pretty sure hes not) So its worth next to nothing :P

Nemo
05-08-2010, 06:11 PM
no he doesnt and even if he does its behind scenes which isn't exactly obviously so no-one will know hes staff (which im pretty sure hes not) So its worth next to nothing :P
you'd think it would be worth something since he was an ex-HM and wouldnt be giving anymore out since he no longer works there, so it makes it more rare, but i guess not

Sharon
05-08-2010, 06:27 PM
you'd think it would be worth something since he was an ex-HM and wouldnt be giving anymore out since he no longer works there, so it makes it more rare, but i guess not

Obviously it makes them rarer but for some reason (I can't explain) it's a very low value. I see Gold Greek's from Losite being traded at like 7C :P

scottish
05-08-2010, 06:49 PM
thousands were given out im sure, pretty sure it was a full day event lol

qaxzsw
05-08-2010, 08:46 PM
lost_witness still works at Habbo. Check his homepage (he merged his account).

Deak
05-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Yeh he still has a job at Habbo. On the promotions side i believe (im sure somebody made a thread somewhere bout Lostie still being around).
Another thing mentioned was that this was only goin to be for a certain amount of time... He's got a group page for himself, where people ask him questions.

On topic: I've seen LW trophies sell at different prices, i think you just gotta find the right buyer and it depends on how desperate they want it.

shaper1
05-08-2010, 11:43 PM
lol... I could have gotten 50c for it, but I left to talk to someone in the Habbox beach room thingy and they left :( MY mate told me and I was gutted.. I bet that's the highest I would have gotten for it :(

If anyone wants to buy it then search

Fordii

and the trophy room (L)

Astronomist
06-08-2010, 08:54 AM
Lostie still works at habbo, and infact he has buchos old job. He hosts events etc, and has a group.

OT: The trophy probably isnt worth much as alot where given out, but I wouldn't give up because I see 3rd anniversary more than 2nd!

Ajthedragon
06-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Obviously it makes them rarer but for some reason (I can't explain) it's a very low value. I see Gold Greek's from Losite being traded at like 7C :P

Loads were given out.......

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!