PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Why buy creds?

2D
07-08-2005, 01:14 AM
Habbo Hotel is just a chatting thing with avatars called Habbos. Habbo Hotel is only for making friends not waste money to buy pixels.

chad505
07-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Actually, people buy to become famous. Like someone may buy credits for furni or diving (duh). Anyways, it is a little waste of money.

dannyboymed
07-08-2005, 01:18 AM
I buy credits to keep my Habbo Club and to buy walls and floors. I don't play Habbo to be rich, I play it for the rooms I make. (Search my name if you don't believe me)

JoeyK.
13-08-2005, 07:54 AM
Well, people spend money on console games, and those are just pixels, so why arn't we entitled to spend our money on habbo?

We spend a lot of time on it, and having credits and everything that goes with them just makes habbo that much more enjoyable.

Owen
13-08-2005, 08:30 AM
I only get creds for my hc :\
3 quid a month, aint that bad :s

olympic-games
13-08-2005, 11:40 AM
People buy credits for what joeyk etc.. Just said.
But people have stopped buying as of lately due to all the Big names hacked.
That`s why new rares were released to Beef up Sales and Payments for Sulake/Habbo staff

JoeyK.
14-08-2005, 04:02 AM
That`s why new rares were released to Beef up Sales and Payments for Sulake/Habbo staff

That's sulake for you... too lazy to fix the actual problem, and just put out a cheap distraction to keep you from thinking about it.

Vivianne
14-08-2005, 04:05 AM
Well buying credit is kinda helping Habbo in some sort of way
You seee Habbo is a 5-star luxery and they need money to keep it up do its like a trade we give money to keep the site up and they let us have furni,tickets or club and ppl also buy them to get HC or designs room i myself buy them and whoever buys them too should be thanked!

olympic-games
15-08-2005, 03:29 AM
That's sulake for you... too lazy to fix the actual problem, and just put out a cheap distraction to keep you from thinking about it.

Oh I know dude ,Not all of us think there releasing rares for only our sakes ;) ,Theres Staff to pay and bills to pay so there releasing neverending rares.

Who can remember with Jibbi nobody was h4cked ,errored or scammed Like we are today.
Plus rares weren`t released every week or Month for instance.

BLuweesH
15-08-2005, 03:31 AM
Oh I know dude ,Not all of us think there releasing rares for only our sakes ;) ,Theres Staff to pay and bills to pay so there releasing neverending rares.

Who can remember with Jibbi nobody was h4cked ,errored or scammed Like we are today.
Plus rares weren`t released every week or Month for instance.

Well I'm not taking sides but um the speaker's corner was released, the red amber was released and yeh...That's all I'll say Justin :P

olympic-games
15-08-2005, 03:34 AM
Since callie was Named Hotel Manager we`ve Had
Red ambers re-released ,Petal Patches ..the "super rare page up" Incident which wasnt a Mistake or accident btw.
And we`ve had ridiculous bear rugs ,Super`s given out left right and center and of course 5-6 compeitions every week

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!