PDA

View Full Version : How much

Nemo
05-08-2010, 01:03 AM
Would a fake MOD trophy be?

Like when ppl were allowed to make MOD accounts temporarily, if i bought a trophy witt that, would it rise at all?

Axel
05-08-2010, 01:31 AM
Wanna buy my Lost witness trophy?

Casio
05-08-2010, 07:25 AM
To be honest I personsally don't think that they will rise, depending on the MOD- name yours has on it and the description will determine it's own value. But then again, I may be wrong.

Suspective
05-08-2010, 07:44 AM
Maybe if it said;

Congratulations for winning the Safety Competition! or Keep Safe! etc it would.

Matthew
05-08-2010, 08:55 AM
i have a lost_witnesss trophy :P

noone will buy it lol

depends on the name and what it says i guess

Sharon
05-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Well I bought some before and about 4-6c? Mine was a Greek Trophy by Lostie like what does it say etc.

Nemo
05-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Well the actual trophy hasnt been made since i still have the account, but IF i made it..

Josh
05-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Well the actual trophy hasnt been made since i still have the account, but IF i made it..

They didn't ban it? Lucky. All mine got banned. I reckon, if the the message isn't directed at anyone and said: You are awesome or something. Such a trusted user. Well Done! All the rich youngings would buy it.

Posts Merged by Mr-Trainor (Forum Super Moderator): Due to being a result of forum lag.

Nemo
05-08-2010, 02:04 PM
They didn't ban it? Lucky. All mine got banned. I reckon, if the the message isn't directed at anyone and said: You are awesome or something. Such a trusted user. Well Done! All the rich youngings would buy it.
I dont think its been banned, las ttime i checked it hadnt been. Bit of crap name though (only one letter), what was i finkin.

-Danube-
05-08-2010, 04:24 PM
it's hard to value trophies.

A high value trophy is one that is made by a popular member of staff (Hotel managers, Helkat, Callie, popular mods ETC) but also not generic ones which there are thousands of. One that say like "Well done on winning so and so competition" are best, some of the more personal ones with names on don't bring much as they are not personal to anyone else (unless you share the name on the trophy).

I don't think a fake MOD trophy will make much tbh.

Sharon
05-08-2010, 06:28 PM
it's hard to value trophies.

A high value trophy is one that is made by a popular member of staff (Hotel managers, Helkat, Callie, popular mods ETC) but also not generic ones which there are thousands of. One that say like "Well done on winning so and so competition" are best, some of the more personal ones with names on don't bring much as they are not personal to anyone else (unless you share the name on the trophy).

I don't think a fake MOD trophy will make much tbh.

Depends how real and convincing it looks!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!