PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Temptations

Deak
05-08-2010, 11:13 AM
Pew! What’s that smell? If you think your neighbors do things just to annoy you, spare a thought for DJ AM.
Last year the famous DJ to the stars tragically died, but even those that lived closest won’t let him rest in peace.
Recently a lawsuit was filed by a neighbor claiming that he often noticed a "gaseous foul odor and/or smell" coming from AM's property... If you’re now thinking what I was thinking you’ve probably watch too many CSI episodes.
Anyways! The nasty neighboreeno is suing for more than $25,000 in damages (What the? Damages to his nose?) Apparently after AM’s death a broken sewer pipe was found on the property and I guess you could say human waste hit the fan (to put it nicely).
It all seems a little sketchy considering the year anniversary of AM’s death is approaching this month. Anyone know the words to Kayne West’s "Gold Digger"?
This week’s deal is not only easy on the nose, but on your Coins as well! For just 10 Coins you’ll receive:
Blossom Tree - cover up any bad smells with sweet smelling blossoms.
Pro Digital Deck - a tribute to Hollywood’s most famous Disk Jockey.
Shalimar Chandelier - going after a deceased person’s fortune… talk about low!
Reindeer Droppings - sewerage without the smell ;)
You can grab this deal from the Special Offers section of the Catalog until next Thursday.

- Hotel Staff

Not a bad deal really, what you guys think?

Rixion
05-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Not bad bar the reindeer droppings.

Nemo
05-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Not bad bar the reindeer droppings.
Agreed, dont think ill be purchasing them though personally

Rixion
05-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Agreed, dont think ill be purchasing them though personally

Usually a waste of credits buying from the catalogue, I'm sure these will be cheaper if you look around. :)

Nemo
05-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Usually a waste of credits buying from the catalogue, I'm sure these will be cheaper if you look around. :)
Yeah, but im rather lazy with that stuff. I give up after aw hile because ppl usually want credits anyway

Mr-Trainor
05-08-2010, 03:44 PM
I don't think it's a great deal but not that bad.

Lew
05-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Habbo ruining another furni, that chinese tree thing was around 15c in MP.. but no we cant have any items on habbo over 10c anymore ;l

-Danube-
05-08-2010, 10:50 PM
They are starting to ruin alot of the high priced miscs by doing this now. I'm sure they will recover as the reason why they are so high in price is because they are nice items of furni, but still makes them cheaper.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!