PDA

View Full Version : White Modded PSP For Sale!

Swastika
05-08-2010, 02:39 PM
Click HERE (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220649162859&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182) to see it listed on eBay.

Basically, i'll copy and paste the eBay description.

White Playstation Portable - Custom Firmware Enabled

This PSP has custom firmware allowing you to play ANY game that i can supply, there are thousands.
You pick a number of games and i'll supply the DVD's with the games on with the PSP, then send a CD-ROM telling you step by step how to install the games onto the PSP's memory card!
All instructions that you will ever need are including in this amazing package, this really is the best PSP package you can by, why pay you so much for individual games when i'll supply ANY game you want for free?

Frequently Asked Questions;

Q - What exactly makes this PSP different to any other normal PSP?
A - Well, you can play ANY game on this PSP because of its custom firmware, no PSP that you buy from a shop will have this because it's CUSTOM.

Q - Sounds cool, what else do i get in the package?
A - All together, you get the white PSP, it's official sony charger, a memory card that is big enough to store multiple games on and already has FIFA installed onto it, you also get GTA on official UMD disk and DVD's and CD's with your games on and instructions that tell you what to do.

Q - Is this illegal?
A - No, it is not illegal, the firmware has been slightly modified but ALL games supplied have been purchased legally by myself and have not been used.

Q - Where can you ship to?
A - I can ship to the UK/USA/CA/AUS and most parts of Europe.
Shipping costs may vary.

Q - Will you help me if i get stuck setting it all up?
A - Yes, i offer you 100% support untill i can resolve your problem AND if anything goes wrong you can ship back to me, i'll sort it, then ship back with ME sending YOU £20 just for the inconvenience.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOOKING, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED WITH YOUR PURCAHSE - PERFECT FOR ON THE MOVE GAMING!

-----------------------------------------------

I'm willing to trade but you ship first, i'm willing to take less also if it's not too low.
This PSP will play ANY game you want, and i can send you games for LIFE before they are even released.

PM me if you want to keep this confidential and sort some arrangements out, can ship to US/UK/CA/AU.

:LUFC:
05-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Whats the lowest bid so far?

Swastika
05-08-2010, 03:00 PM
There haven't been any bids so far because i've just put it up.
But it stats at £75 although, i would accept abit higher than £75 for a straight buy, or perhaps we could negotiate?

:LUFC:
05-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Should be getting EMA tommorow so ill make you an offer when i get it ;)

Swastika
05-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Ok mate, sound.
I'll PM you in a sec.

Swastika
06-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Anybody else interested?
If somebody buys by 4.30PM today, it will be with you tomorrow morning.

Nalfar
09-08-2010, 06:13 PM
It is illegal.

Swastika
09-08-2010, 08:08 PM
So are most things good.

Nalfar
10-08-2010, 08:20 AM
I was only saying that because you said it wasn't in your eBay listing, which is false advertising.

Swastika
10-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Modding a PSP isn't illegal, playing downloaded .iso's and installing emulators is, read up on your legal stuff when it comes to modding.

Nalfar
10-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Modding a PSP isn't illegal, playing downloaded .iso's and installing emulators is, read up on your legal stuff when it comes to modding.

You pick a number of games and i'll supply the DVD's with the games on

Of course.

Swastika
10-08-2010, 03:38 PM
And if you put two and two together, i am neither playing the downloaded .ISO nor is it illegal to modify your own PSP, it just voids warranty.
Whatever you do with the equipment i supply is upto you, weather it be illegal or legal.

Now please stop trying to play the good Samaritan because you have no idea what your talking about and blatantly have no experience in the modding scene.

Nalfar
11-08-2010, 01:49 PM
You modded it for the use of playing illegal games.

That's what any modded PSP is for and you trying to argue otherwise is just silly. I don't really care, I'm just trying to give potential buyers the full story.

Swastika
11-08-2010, 01:55 PM
It doesn't matter what purpose i modded it for, it still isn't illegal like your claiming.

I'm not arguing otherwise, your trying to argue that it's illegal when it isn't because you have no clue what your talking about.
If you don't care stop trying to win a loosing battle with your silly arguments, the full story is - it's not illegal.

Matthew
11-08-2010, 02:04 PM
its like jailbreaking an ipod

jailbreaking it is not illegal (but voids the warranty)
playing jailbroken games (copies) is illegal, but honestly, so few people get caught

Nalfar
11-08-2010, 02:27 PM
It's main purpose is intended to play illegal games.

If you try and argue otherwise you are a fool.

End.

Swastika
12-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Nobody said it isn't, so i guess that makes you the fool.

The fact that your trying to say modded PSP's are illegal is laughable because, quite frankly, you have absolutely no idea what your talking about yet are so arrogant that you will not admit it.

valentineark
12-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Only the people who actually post the iso's/apps on forums and torrents are the ones who would get prosecuted in the end. All we're doing is downloading and playing them, just like MILLIONS of people -.-

Nalfar
12-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Only the people who actually post the iso's/apps on forums and torrents are the ones who would get prosecuted in the end. All we're doing is downloading and playing them, just like MILLIONS of people -.-
Which is still illegal.

I forgot this forum is full of kids.

Swastika
12-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Your obviously a kid yourself because you have absolutely no idea about the law?
Everybody in this world, including kids, would know that modding equipment isn't illegal - it depends what you then do with the modded equipment which could be regarded as illegal activity.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!