PDA

View Full Version : [Building] [Lost] The Black Rock - Nyxs

Nyxs
05-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Ok, this room was requested earlier today, so i gave it a shot,
the room is Still missing Palm trees and other such plants/trees i shall be putting in,

But now i want your opinions on it, What (if) i should change anything

http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx174/Nyxs/Nyxs-TheBlackRock.png

So Yeah, for the people that dont watch lost The Black Rock is Basically a Ship that was swept far inland by a tidal wave, upon crashing onto the island split in half and now remains in the jungle

Tell me what ya think then :)

Tintinnabulate
05-08-2010, 05:11 PM
o.O very nice! I presume the boxes are the dynamite boxes? Either way, its quite nice :) Well done.

Nyxs
05-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Yeah they Represent the Dynamite boxes :)

Nemo
05-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Wow thats amazing. I could tell it was a ship without reading your comment, or seeing lost, so nice job on that one. The plants are also used really nicely, good job.

Nyxs
05-08-2010, 06:44 PM

I was having Doubts about this room but the comments so far from here and in game have made me happy about it :D

Verrou
05-08-2010, 06:56 PM
That is awesome! Your rooms are so cool, well done!

-Danube-
05-08-2010, 10:53 PM
There are so many things you can do we this. I think you should make the hydra station, use all the bensalem aquarium stuff etc, would look amazing.

Like i said in the other thread, the only thing i can suggest with all your rooms is to lessen the intensity of the moodlight, some are too dark and it does take away from the rooms a little.

Other than that, they are really amazing rooms. Keep them coming!

Nyxs
05-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Thanks,
Yeah the moodlight has 2 uses lol, i wanted my rooms to be set in the night and it also blacked out the floor that isnt covered

It seems you are a True lost fanatic :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!