PDA

View Full Version : neone notice this about people that try to fight each other

ssricky
07-08-2005, 03:23 AM
whenever i see sumone get into a fight or when i get into a lower level that think their big they are always like o lemme get my main account or lemme get sum of my friends and lets go its like wow u cant fight me on ur own this is just showing how lame they are who else agrees :P it just makes me laugh cuz they are just embarsing themselves proving they cant fight forthemselves :rolleyes:

BOGD4N
07-08-2005, 04:37 AM
well if they got into a fight because they want to for fun then their noobs. Some of em dont even have a main. Most of the time some retarted people say, "fight me! i have a lvl 104... main! u n00b!" im like "........." lol thats just dum.

PS
why u stopped talkin to me?

ssricky
07-08-2005, 04:18 PM
well if they got into a fight because they want to for fun then their noobs. Some of em dont even have a main. Most of the time some retarted people say, "fight me! i have a lvl 104... main! u n00b!" im like "........." lol thats just dum.

PS
why u stopped talkin to me?
i didnt stop talking to u im in the middle of fighting hill giants i am currently having a hard time getting out and im losing health fast :P so i think im a lil preocupied

find_out
07-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Yeh There Like "Shut Up Noob My Lbl 120 Main Will own You" Just Say "Whats There Name Then" they Just Dont Reply Or Change World Lol or Just Say You Have a Main WHich Is Higher ^_^

ssricky
07-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Yeh There Like "Shut Up Noob My Lbl 120 Main Will own You" Just Say "Whats There Name Then" they Just Dont Reply Or Change World Lol or Just Say You Have a Main WHich Is Higher ^_^
and if they do bring their main account they jsut proving they can talk smack on a certain account but cant back it up their main accoun they usually get is bought off sumone anyways :P

Ashley 12344
07-08-2005, 05:37 PM
I say ill get my ova account wich is level 82, but only do it wen they start argument. most of time its higher levels starting arguments, theyr the 1s that think ther big cos they can own sum1 weaker....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!