PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my cat

bmxwatson
07-08-2005, 08:02 AM
Alright, it was about 2 weeks abo from now she came back. But i will still tell the true story. Our cat went missing for 3 weeks, many of my friends said they saw her, but they must of got mistaken. One morning [after 3 weeks] she decied to turn up at the window and meow as usual. ;] we was all so happy. 1 hour later dad went to put out the trash when he saw her coller the buckle had been undone and taken off right outside our house. Not to mention our cat looked very skinny which ment no one had been feeding her. Starnge or what. Why taking of at that very time? Someone must of took it of. We will never know where she went :( :o

Georgia
07-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Maybe somebody found your cat and decided to try and keep it and took off the collar :S

Clo
08-08-2005, 05:26 AM
Umm. I've read that post over and over and I can't really understand it. So, you're saying that your cat went missing for 3 weeks. Then she came back. An hour after she came back your dad saw her without her collar on and she was very skinny? What I don't understand is how you didn't notice she was skinny the first time? She can't suddenly go skinny since an hour earlier? Argh, I'm confused.

Legend-Killa
08-08-2005, 06:06 AM
Umm. I've read that post over and over and I can't really understand it. So, you're saying that your cat went missing for 3 weeks. Then she came back. An hour after she came back your dad saw her without her collar on and she was very skinny? What I don't understand is how you didn't notice she was skinny the first time? She can't suddenly go skinny since an hour earlier? Argh, I'm confused.
Ok, his cat was missing it came home it had no collar and his dad found it when he went to put the garbage out it hink thats what he means?

Dust-Ball.
08-08-2005, 06:55 AM
my nan she losther cat and the road behind her they will feeding him fish so he would stay with them how crul!

-Soph-
08-08-2005, 09:45 AM
perhaps its collar just fell off?

HellyBelly
08-08-2005, 09:47 AM
perhaps its collar just fell off?
i agree with that because my cat did that and his collar disappeared, we assumed it fell off

Owen
08-08-2005, 10:22 AM
My cat got hit by a van and ran away :|

It's still alive but it lives in my back garden now with like 5 other cats cause theirs like a row off trees ;D

he's still fat tho o.o

Clo
08-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Yeah. When my cat gets a new collar, around 3 weeks later it gets looser and looser and one day he ust comes back without it on.

GommeInc
08-08-2005, 06:23 PM
My cats collar always falls off, he is missing his at the moment. Perhaps it fell of by accident, if she/her was running around or scratching his/her neck, it would of un buckled or slid onto the floor.

Janumz
08-08-2005, 06:24 PM
My cats collar always falls off, he is missing his at the moment. Perhaps it fell of by accident, if she/her was running around or scratching his/her neck, it would of un buckled or slid onto the floor.

Yeah.. also, you say it was thin.. so if it was really thin the collar might have been too big and fell off?

Ferccia
08-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Mm, suppose the collar just fell off?

Rebecca
08-08-2005, 06:32 PM
the cat is skinny.. it is away to die.. my grans cat is skinny and my cat si skinny... :'(

bmxwatson
10-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Yes but why at that precise moment?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!