PDA

View Full Version : Borrowing Glory

Mohwar.
07-08-2005, 08:31 AM
hi all

i am in the quest holy grail and i have to keep going some where like draynor manor etc it's a long quest can any one lend me there glory

i don't scam or the rubbish anyway yesturday me warlord needed full rune and his sis had it i had to tranfer trade she gave me full rune warriors helm and drag long and i gave it to warlord

i bought membership from unloved aka infrontation etc he went first and gave me the pin and i pay him

Please i need 15k prayer xp

nets
07-08-2005, 02:33 PM
hi all

i am in the quest holy grail and i have to keep going some where like draynor manor etc it's a long quest can any one lend me there glory

i don't scam or the rubbish anyway yesturday me warlord needed full rune and his sis had it i had to tranfer trade she gave me full rune warriors helm and drag long and i gave it to warlord

i bought membership from unloved aka infrontation etc he went first and gave me the pin and i pay him

It isnt a long quest and you only go to draynor manor once.

:kader
07-08-2005, 03:21 PM
hi all

Buy something called a law rune, or energy pots.

Mohwar.
07-08-2005, 05:43 PM
o yer i forgot

find_out
07-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Dude You Been Doing This Since Last Night...
This Morning I Wasted About 20 Mins Of My Time doing It i Never Used More Than 3 Charges..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!