PDA

View Full Version : Gold Dragon!

Shearer0125
07-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Gold Dragon
2800c
Seen: a few times, since thrones dropped. (Seen a few people offering bets around that price also)

3000c
Seen: a couple of times in the market.

Id personally value this item at 2800c, simply because it has been around 4t-5t for awhile now, and has thrones dropped, so did alot of supers. Ive also got a extra valuation.

Throne
700c
Seen: Alot lately, i have bought and sold for this price within minutes.

I am confident thrones will go back up, therefore increasing all supers again. I'm not 100% on this, but thrones have became even more popular since they decreased, ive seen an increase in GBs win T bets.

Thanks,
Shearer
Shearer0125 on habbo :)

gangstaagent1
08-08-2010, 02:25 AM
Thanks for this. I agree with the throne one! I don't know about the gold drag one as I don't look for them :P Thanks for the report. Maybe next time try to add screenshots? ;D

Shearer0125
08-08-2010, 05:05 AM
Thanks for this. I agree with the throne one! I don't know about the gold drag one as I don't look for them :P Thanks for the report. Maybe next time try to add screenshots? ;D

Thanks for replying! It is hard for me to get screenshots atm, and i havent traded a gold dragon recently, just see alot of rare valuations and reliesed how far out the gold dragon price was, so decided to give you guys a good price for one :) Thanks, i want people to reply and give their opinons to me :)

amarj
08-08-2010, 12:07 PM
RV Application are now open

Click on my signature to apply

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!