PDA

View Full Version : Habbo coming for the iPad?

iBlueBox
08-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Well, was speaking on console to this girl. She said she was playing on habbo on her iPad I though nah. As habbo runs on flash and iPads don't support flash.

Used the help tool and used the other problem thing.

I said '' Does habbo work on apple iPads ''

Their response '' You'l have to keep checking the news updates =) ''

Just a rumor but could habbo be building an app?

try it you're self on habbo now and see what you get as i forgot to get a screen shot :l

Grippz
08-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Doesn't work for me... Maybe they are on about Bobba Bar?

www.bobba.com

iBlueBox
08-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Doesn't work for me... Maybe they are on about Bobba Bar?

www.bobba.com

Did say habbo, but hmm ya never know.

Grippz
08-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Yeah & MOD's don't have a clue so they can just type what they want :P

Alex3213
Sounds rather interesting, could be something they may implement. I dunno, best stay tuned. :P

.red-bleu.
teamviewer

Robbie
08-08-2010, 02:57 PM
There is also a hack to get flash running on iPad, but it was most probably a VNC client as said above.

Floreat
08-08-2010, 03:09 PM
I wish they would get it for mobile and DS. it would be horrible and would never work, though. Maybe for Wii or PS3?

Sharon
08-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Doesn't it work on Wii anyway... Wii has flash?

Nemo
08-08-2010, 03:44 PM
I doubt itd be very productive, dont think many 8 year olds have an ipad, but maybe times r changin

Pyroka
08-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Could be on bobba bar, quite easily yknow. They may be wanting to take the bobba bar idea and link it to habbo. Wouldn't be simple but sounds logical.... It's whether they wanna kill bobba bar or not.

Sharon
08-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Can they put it on iPod then -cry

Pyroka
08-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Can they put it on iPod then -cry

Not big enough screen for iPod Touch/iPhone, which is why bobba bar came out. With the iPad though... They could do it for Habbo, if they wanted to. It's whether they could get objective c code to conform with flash and stuff.

Floreat
08-08-2010, 04:21 PM
aaah technical! Did bobba bar ever take off?
And I find that MODs just say random stuff to keep people playing...they wouldn't leak true stuff.

Ajthedragon
08-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Would be awesome! Much better than habbo facebook anyway. :L

Grippz
08-08-2010, 04:44 PM
aaah technical! Did bobba bar ever take off?
And I find that MODs just say random stuff to keep people playing...they wouldn't leak true stuff.

It seems to have, they have released numerous updates and versions for Bobba Bar. I don't really use it but I check in once and a while. Most of the users seem to use for dating and cyber lmao

Jessicrawrr
08-08-2010, 04:46 PM
habbo for the ipad would be cool ;D
but not many people would use it as not many teenagers that play habbo have an ipad.

Suspective
08-08-2010, 04:50 PM
I'd prefer Habbo on the iPad compared to BobbaBar. It'd be awesome :)

Deak
08-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Habbo on the iPad... yes please :)

I hope it does as im really considering buyin the iPad.

Pyroka
08-08-2010, 05:02 PM
I think a major problem would be Apple's approval stuff. I think that's probably all thats stopping them yknow.

iBlueBox
08-08-2010, 05:04 PM
They could do lots with it on the iPad even if you don't go on client.

Their could be: the cato, like on client but offline and it puts it on you're phone bill or w.e?

Or they could bring games back that would be awesome.

like you log in, you can't play client but you could play battle ball or snow storm as like mini games.

Floreat
08-08-2010, 08:30 PM
I asked on the Help Tool and got this response.

http://i36.tinypic.com/ofo6mo.png

:] They clearly never took an English lesson, either.

Lew
08-08-2010, 09:45 PM
gullible

tm
09-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Flash (and Adobe in general) and Apple do not mix. Don't think we'll ever see proper Habbo on any Apple product.

<flame>
Hey, if you'd bought a tablet PC instead of an iPad you'd have a wad of cash AND you could use Habbo on it! Nevermind eh.
</flame>

iBlueBox
09-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Flash (and Adobe in general) and Apple do not mix. Don't think we'll ever see proper Habbo on any Apple product.

<flame>
Hey, if you'd bought a tablet PC instead of an iPad you'd have a wad of cash AND you could use Habbo on it! Nevermind eh.
</flame>

Works on Macs x]

http://puhekupla.com/en/News/616

> Show and hide at the bottom
> - The Habbo US Headquarters, after the english-speaking Habbo Merge, will be transferred from Santa Monica to Los Angeles. Sulake could build subheadquarters in the other English countries.
- New pets will arrive in August 2010: A Rhino and a Lion.
- Games (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Wobble Squabble) were uninstalled because the Flash technology could not bear it. In September 2010, a new game system will appear, allowing users to make their own games in their private rooms.
- The Flash technology used in Habbo, will be changed by other computational platforms in the future, because Flash impede many things and functions.
- Sulake will extend Habbo to new mobile platforms (example, Tablet PC's, ...)

>

Sarah
09-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Works on Macs x]

http://puhekupla.com/en/News/616

> Show and hide at the bottom
> - The Habbo US Headquarters, after the english-speaking Habbo Merge, will be transferred from Santa Monica to Los Angeles. Sulake could build subheadquarters in the other English countries.
- New pets will arrive in August 2010: A Rhino and a Lion.
- Games (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Wobble Squabble) were uninstalled because the Flash technology could not bear it. In September 2010, a new game system will appear, allowing users to make their own games in their private rooms.
- The Flash technology used in Habbo, will be changed by other computational platforms in the future, because Flash impede many things and functions.
- Sulake will extend Habbo to new mobile platforms (example, Tablet PC's, ...)

>

Don't know how reliable that is - that article mentions a new South African hotel (and polish) which have been rumours for a long time.

Pyroka
09-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Just saying, but you can install Flash on iPad with Frash, of course it has to be jailbroken.

This goes for iPhone 4 too, as of 2 days ago. So technically you can get on Habbo on your iPad, if you know how to install Frash and jailbreak etc. :)

GommeInc
09-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Seems kinda pointless. But anything which involves Habbo and Sulake going bankrupt faster is probably a good thing :P

valentineark
10-08-2010, 05:06 PM

<flame>
</flame>

So you can't play Habbo on an iMac? :s
im confused...

Sarah
10-08-2010, 05:27 PM
So you can't play Habbo on an iMac? :s
im confused...

No you can play habbo on a mac.

Flash isn't on iphones/ipads and there doesn't seem to be any plans for it to happen.

MrPinkPanther
10-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Not big enough screen for iPod Touch/iPhone, which is why bobba bar came out. With the iPad though... They could do it for Habbo, if they wanted to. It's whether they could get objective c code to conform with flash and stuff.

I think a major problem would be Apple's approval stuff. I think that's probably all thats stopping them yknow.
Don't talk about what you don't understand.

I'm not sure if they would develop it for iPad. If they did then they would be stupid not to port it to iPhone since they use the same frameworks and language, it would simply be a case of changing resolution and redoing some of the user interface graphics which would be required for a fully optimised iPhone 4.0 version anyway.

CrazyColaist
10-08-2010, 11:59 PM
farmville's on the ipad/iphone. which uses flash..

HotelUser
11-08-2010, 01:14 AM
I can play Habbo on my Nexus One :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!