PDA

View Full Version : Guild Recruitment.

TehJoshy
08-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Just going to post this here anyway. Never know some of you might be interested. :P

What is the main problem when searching for a guild, or perhaps recruiting as a guild? Well all in all it’s the recruitment posts themselves, every guild offers virtually the same thing, stability, integrity and dedication, just how do you know when you’ve found the right guild when you click on the thread?

That’s where Frequency comes in, we may seem the same, we may even sound the same. I can however assure you that Frequency isn’t quite what you’re used to.

Most 10man raiding guilds follow the same suit, example; people who don’t have the time for 25man commitments, people who dislike large groups and those of us that consider 10man too easy. Well how about a 10man raiding guild with the attitude of a strong 25man guild. One that simply sees no real point in raiding with a select few morons just to fill the gaps in an otherwise perfect guild.

Frequency is taking the 10man direction due to a few decisions, mostly encouraged by the past but seems most relevant now of all times. We don’t plan on “Hardcore” raid times, mainly because we deem them unnecessary, why does a good guild need 5-6 days a week to clear content, perhaps even progress? The simple answer is they don’t. Frequency aims at raiding 3, professional, precise and productive days. You also don’t need hours and hours per raid to achieve goals, which is why Frequency will only do 3.5 hours per raid and still output maximum proficiency.

“These are bold claims”, I hear you say. Yes…yes they are, we’ve got a lot to live up to, but we’re booming with confidence. This confidence comes from many years of raiding and many years of experience. We have veterans clocking up some 5 years of raiding, all at high end with much efficiency. Most of our veteran members have been part of server first guilds, and kills. We’ve got the people that you’d really desire to raid with, and as a plus no over the top elitist nonsense.

If you’ve got even the slightest tingle of temptation to apply, just go do it, regardless of your current status. Frequency is focused on Cataclysm raiding and progression. If you think we might be the perfect new flavour you’ve been looking for, please don’t hesitate to apply. Just to clarify, we are not hardcore and will never be hardcore.

Please refer to the points below for summarised information.

- Raid Times: 20:30 – 00:00
- Raiding Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
- Raid Size: 10man

Now for a little information about our goals. We aim for the top, but realise you can’t always be number one, we will however fight hard for that position. We will also push for hardmodes and challenging encounters. We furthermore aim to have a desirable guild containing some of the best the server has to offer. We lastly aim to deliver dedication, stability, and all the other things you would expect from a guild, with a hell of a lot more thrown into the mix.

So what classes are we looking for right now?

Death Knight - Currently accepting applications for any spec Death Knights.
Druid - Currently accepting applications for 1 Resto Druid.
Hunter - Currently accepting applications for any spec Hunters.
Mage - Currently accepting applications for 1 Arcane Mage
Paladin - Currently accepting applications for 1/2 Retribution Paladins.
Priest - Currently accepting applications for any spec Priests.
Shaman - Currently accepting applications for Elemental and Resto Shamans.
Warlock - We are currently not recruiting any Warlocks.
Warrior - We are currently not recruiting any Warriors.

For applications please visit our forums: http://frequency-guild.eu/

We may be a guild mainly focused on Cataclysm, but since that is still a while away we're looking to recruit players who still want to experience what WoTLK has to offer. So that includes ICC/Ruby Sanc/ToGC. (+ working on clearing these instances Hard Mode options as well.) As easy as it is nowadays we are also looking to explore Ulduar once more clear up a few achievements within and just make new friends and have a good time!

So Again if you have even the smallest tempt to apply to us do it! I can assure you it wont be something you regret :)

Thank you for taking the time to read our post.

TehJoshy
09-08-2010, 12:12 AM
Forgot to mention.. Guild is on the EU Hellfire server :P [Can't edit. :(]

Flisker
09-08-2010, 07:31 AM
I would join but I'm on Kul Tiras. Shame.

my shammy: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Arith

Nemo
09-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Aha, doubtful that anyway'll join, but you never know. Good luck :p

TehJoshy
10-08-2010, 07:48 AM
Aha, doubtful that anyway'll join, but you never know. Good luck :p

Yeah, well Cata is a long way off. Just thought I'd post on the off chance that someone might of been looking for a new guild haha.

Suspective
10-08-2010, 08:35 AM
What levels are you looking for?

Wig44.
10-08-2010, 09:12 AM
It is really tempting - a shame I'm not on the same realm! Good luck anyway.

Nemo
10-08-2010, 01:38 PM
What levels are you looking for?
Do you even play the game? O.o

Suspective
11-08-2010, 07:37 AM
Yeah I do. I started recently ;}

Flisker
11-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah I do. I started recently ;}
I'd be guessing level 80, since they are raiding end-game raids.

.iNova.
11-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Some raiding guilds accept 70's, although I doubt this is the case.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!