PDA

View Full Version : Updizzates

FlyingJesus
09-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Looking good for this week. The pink skin is pretty nice (although I'm still sticking with site skin because I can't handle change :P) the rep ranks I can't really tell a change because I'm obv still a legend but they all look fair, and being able to see old rep is a fun addition that we could have done with a long while ago, so nice one on that.

79 pages of rep check me out

Catzsy
09-08-2010, 12:42 PM
I love the new upgrade. It tells me when my rooms were built from the rep! Time sure does fly. Well done all for this - great improvement.

Hecktix
09-08-2010, 12:44 PM
I am glad you like them, it's really odd looking through old rep though!

FlyingJesus
09-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Got my 1st rep the day after I joined how amazing am I. Some of these old threads are hilarious, nearly all of my reps seem to be because of how funny I am or how I've shut people down haha

Nemo
09-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Oh tom, you and your ghetto language.

But yeah, liking the changes. Gonna be fun looking through all that rep, and i imagine pink skin is gonna be massively popular with this forum, think i'll stick to class though :>

Tintinnabulate
09-08-2010, 01:00 PM
I am glad you like them, it's really odd looking through old rep though!

My first one was from Jin, cos he proved me wrong :| ****

Nemo
09-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Got my 1st rep the day after I joined how amazing am I. Some of these old threads are hilarious, nearly all of my reps seem to be because of how funny I am or how I've shut people down haha
Got my first exactly one month after i joined :(

n i aint noticed the rep change either, still a legend.

Nicola
09-08-2010, 01:05 PM
I quite liked the updates this week too, especially being able to view all my old rep. Got my first rep 2 months after I'd joined.

It was funny to see some of the rep that I got which was completely pointless :P I never knew how to report it back then though.

FlyingJesus
09-08-2010, 01:10 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=280732

Niamh -repped me here but I still ended up getting more +rep out of it haha this is fun. Also omg@us all calling it "bad repping" back in the day

xxMATTGxx
09-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Good updates this week. Always good looking back at old reputation and seeing what threads were around back then, ahh good times!

Nemo
09-08-2010, 01:12 PM

Niamh -repped me here but I still ended up getting more +rep out of it haha this is fun. Also omg@us all calling it "bad repping" back in the day
Ughhhhhh, dont remind me of that thread. Was actually really depressed then D: Attention seeking at its worst.

Haha we were so cool. i got a rep from 4 years ago by brandon for triple posting, Pfffffffft.

Hecktix
09-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Ughhhhhh, dont remind me of that thread. Was actually really depressed then D: Attention seeking at its worst.

Haha we were so cool. i got a rep from 4 years ago by brandon for triple posting, Pfffffffft.

minime4000 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
"i wanna dieee"

kk im gonna stop before I get told off for bullying, I have masses of -rep from Immenseman.. lol

Nemo
09-08-2010, 01:19 PM
minime4000 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
"i wanna dieee"

kk im gonna stop before I get told off for bullying, I have masses of -rep from Immenseman.. lol
Cant believe i posted that D; Bad times.

Dinosaurawrr
09-08-2010, 01:27 PM
can i just say the pink skin
is soooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing <333333
other updates good too ofc but the pink skin :love3:

Jamesy
09-08-2010, 01:28 PM
can i just say the pink skin
is soooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing <333333
other updates good too ofc but the pink skin :love3:

you're welcome (H)

Samantha.
09-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Great updates! I love the new pink skin.

Neversoft
09-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Great updates! It's funny seeing everyones old usernames in their rep comments. Undertaker used to be known as lDan lololololololol. I received a surprising amount of rep for my avatars and signatures and also for my theme rooms. Those were the days.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Nemo
09-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Feelin some hate towards you tom :(

FlyingJesus
09-08-2010, 01:54 PM
Do you want to die

jackass
09-08-2010, 01:55 PM
The updates this week were great! Nice work guys :D!

It feels so weird browsing through my old rep, it goes back about 50 odd pages, from like 4/5 years ago. :P

buttons
09-08-2010, 04:14 PM
so basically everyone who has vip gets to see everyone who has +/- repped them before but normal members dont? oh well not complaining:P
god the amount of times jesus & -ss- -repped me :@ half the stuff that i got -repped for i'd prob get +repped for now

i actually love the pink skin aswell

Nemo
09-08-2010, 04:15 PM
so basically everyone who has vip gets to see everyone who has +/- repped them before but normal members dont? oh well not complaining:P
god the amount of times jesus & -ss- -repped me :@ half the stuff that i got -repped for i'd prob get +repped for now

i actually love the pink skin aswelli surprisingly dont have that many reps, but the ones i do are either from people calling me an idiot, msb., or revenge rep.

Neversoft
09-08-2010, 04:44 PM
The pink skin isn't bad but the banner at the top is a bit boring.

Feelin some hate towards you tom :(Do you want to die

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nemo
09-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Do you want to die
Clever. Annoyingly clever. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!