PDA

View Full Version : Since we can see old rep now

Pyroka
09-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Do you think if we disagree with it we can remove it? :D :D :D :D LOL

Alex3213
09-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Do you think if we disagree with it we can remove it? :D :D :D :D LOL

I think the one month rule is fine as it stands as you could have reported it in the past.

Pyroka
09-08-2010, 06:06 PM
I think the one month rule is fine as it stands as you could have reported it in the past.

OH I didnt know there was a rule, my bad!

Hecktix
09-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Yes there is a 1 month rule, if you were offended back then or whatever it'd have been reported back then :P

j0rd
09-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Yes there is a 1 month rule, if you were offended back then or whatever it'd have been reported back then :P

This happened with me but i didnt use habbox forum when i could of got them removed

Yoshimitsui
09-08-2010, 11:56 PM
I was waiting for this to come up. It should really be in the update announcement!

Hecktix
10-08-2010, 12:00 AM
I was waiting for this to come up. It should really be in the update announcement!

It's highlighted quite clearly in the report rep thread though tbh.

Yoshimitsui
10-08-2010, 12:05 AM
It just stops confusion at the first instance really and that way it's a heads up as it's a factor of a change.

Blob
10-08-2010, 12:40 AM
You could do something like you did with the accounts merge and allow people to get rep older than a month that falls into the rule breaking rep removed for a month/week or something :P

Hecktix
10-08-2010, 12:45 AM
You could do something like you did with the accounts merge and allow people to get rep older than a month that falls into the rule breaking rep removed for a month/week or something :P

The point is it should have been reported when it was given :P

HotelUser
10-08-2010, 05:55 AM
I'm somewhat disappointed that the grace period is only a month (as I have questionable reputation dating back several years) although I suppose if this wasn't the case poor Brandon would have one hundred new posts in the reputation removal thread per day.

I hadn't realized you could check historical rep until I saw this thread. The memories it brings back are--well.. horrible :P

Tintinnabulate
10-08-2010, 06:56 AM
can I have the pointless joke -rep from Jin removed as the lazy git never did it himself or is it not allowed?

nvrspk4
10-08-2010, 07:15 AM
can I have the pointless joke -rep from Jin removed as the lazy git never did it himself or is it not allowed?

Not allowed, because somewhere along the way I'm sure you deserved it. :P

David > It doesn't make sense to allow past rep to be reviewed, everyone who has had rep appeals turned down in the past will reappeal to try and see if Brandon will delete them even though old rep editors didn't. Very sensible rule :)

Tintinnabulate
10-08-2010, 07:54 AM
I'm somewhat disappointed that the grace period is only a month (as I have questionable reputation dating back several years) although I suppose if this wasn't the case poor Brandon would have one hundred new posts in the reputation removal thread per day.

I hadn't realized you could check historical rep until I saw this thread. The memories it brings back are--well.. horrible :P

It was only activated yesterday hence you hadn't noticed it ;).

Noo, I mean the actual rep from him is a joke rep, not a serious one.

nvrspk4
10-08-2010, 08:32 AM
I know but I say we turn it around on him, wear it as a badge of pride. I have one too!

Tintinnabulate
10-08-2010, 08:47 AM
I know but I say we turn it around on him, wear it as a badge of pride. I have one too!

Haha yeah. I have 5 unremoved -rep from him on my banned one, all in a row going HAHAHAHAH.

But I don't think I have commented on this new addd on - its great. Well done to Richie for suggesting it and Jamesy for implementing it. Brings back memories looking at the reputation.

HotelUser
10-08-2010, 04:49 PM

David > It doesn't make sense to allow past rep to be reviewed, everyone who has had rep appeals turned down in the past will reappeal to try and see if Brandon will delete them even though old rep editors didn't. Very sensible rule :)

I agree about the one month rule being in place - I'm just bummed because young me wasn't so bright when it came to differentiating between good and bad reputation :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!