PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough of WOW.

Lost_Addict
10-08-2010, 05:00 PM
OK, so when it works it's great.
But i've had more problems this week in wow then i ever have in other online games.

First with the accidental banning, Ok it happens but when it takes 2 days and an hour on hold it's taking the piss.

Secondly after referring a freind neither of us get the bonus XP for him joining up and he "accidently" gets bannned.

Finally today, whilst having both the previous problems resolved i log in and get an error message which closes the game. So i go to log in again but this time i get the error message whilst logging in. and so now my game is unplayable.

I'm sorry to all those who love this game, but it's just gone to far with this particular player.

Nemo
10-08-2010, 05:02 PM
OK, so when it works it's great.
But i've had more problems this week in wow then i ever have in other online games.

First with the accidental banning, Ok it happens but when it takes 2 days and an hour on hold it's taking the piss.

Secondly after referring a freind neither of us get the bonus XP for him joining up and he "accidently" gets bannned.

Finally today, whilst having both the previous problems resolved i log in and get an error message which closes the game. So i go to log in again but this time i get the error message whilst logging in. and so now my game is unplayable.

I'm sorry to all those who love this game, but it's just gone to far with this particular player.
God damn you've been unlucky. Never been banned EVER, for anything, and none of my friends have (unless they did something against eh rules). And that error seems very weird. Have you tried googling it or something? Im sure if you ring them up and complain to **** then maybe you'll get some compensation and hopefully stay.

good luck with whatever you choose to do

Lost_Addict
10-08-2010, 05:08 PM
God damn you've been unlucky. Never been banned EVER, for anything, and none of my friends have (unless they did something against eh rules). And that error seems very weird. Have you tried googling it or something? Im sure if you ring them up and complain to **** then maybe you'll get some compensation and hopefully stay.

good luck with whatever you choose to do

Lol i only rang up today about the XP, but ya some bad luck :P XD. I've checked online about the error and apprently it's fairly common but usually to do with your specs of the PC. and i know my specs are alot higher than other freinds who seem to run it perfectly.

Oh well :P

Decapitated
10-08-2010, 05:16 PM
This is really weird, I've never ever been banned and my game has only crashed like once... hmm, i think i'm stumped on ideas on how to help you out.

Lost_Addict
10-08-2010, 05:22 PM
I'll fix it somehow, i always do :P. Just some crap luck.

Nemo
10-08-2010, 05:23 PM
I'll fix it somehow, i always do :P. Just some crap luck.
Well you should have all the bad luck out the way now, and never get anything bad happen again =]

Hiro
10-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Lols. Error #132?

Lost_Addict
10-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Lols. Error #132?

Bingo we have a winner XD

valentineark
10-08-2010, 08:11 PM
so you're staying?
it could have been worse :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC4pe3EWRZU

Gibs960
10-08-2010, 09:21 PM
I've been playing for a week and I know you're unlucky! How long have you been playing? I think it's stupid that they expect you to pay but then give terrible customer service like in your case :)

Oleh
12-08-2010, 12:56 AM
Thats activision for you :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!