PDA

View Full Version : Dungeoneering for dummies.

Sly
11-08-2010, 06:39 PM
well what you do is you go in the dungeon and u pick a floor then u go that floor and u do that floor and u kill that boss then when that boss is dead you end that floor and you do the next one and after that you do the next one and the next one all the way up 'til you have to repeat a floor then you quit and reset prestigue then you do the first floor again and back up to the last floor you can do and basically you keep doing that 'til you can do all 35 floors in a row it also helps to have a team with 2 combaters and 3 skillers 'cos then you have really week monsters and get better xp and you can get about 50k xp at level 69+ on a large 5:5 floor.
extra tip: if you don't fancy doin' anything at all just log out soon as the game starts and come back in 20 minutes if it's a medium or half hour it's a big'n and you'll find most of the dungeon been done for you.
hope my guide has helped.
any questions don't hesitate to ask that ofcourse doesn't meen to say I will bother answering you but no harm in asking anyway.

Rashelly
11-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Dungeoneerng for people who don't like dungeoneering:

Play penguin hide and seek
Play tears of guthix

Sly
11-08-2010, 06:44 PM
too much hassle for 10k dungeoneering xp doin' penguins might aswel just play a large floor in the time it'd take you to find all the pengs!

Rashelly
11-08-2010, 06:45 PM
too much hassle for 10k dungeoneering xp doin' penguins might aswel just play a large floor in the time it'd take you to find all the pengs!

i got 20k exp for about 15 minutes work! no hassle with tele runes

Sly
11-08-2010, 06:47 PM
I can only get like 6 of 'em per week though 'cos 4 require stupid f*cking quests!

&+ your advice is invalid if dungeoneering is not your lowest skill, which is the case for me.

Rashelly
11-08-2010, 06:49 PM
only the TOG is invalid then, you can use penguin points on anything

Just saying, there are alternatives!

Sly
11-08-2010, 06:51 PM
But they just much much slower!

I usually do penguins for slayer but can't be asked anymore might do them for something else hmm.

MJJ
11-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Dungeoneerng for people who don't like dungeoneering:

Play penguin hide and seek
Play tears of guthix

That's my method of training it.

Anyway, nice guide.

Sly
11-08-2010, 07:16 PM
it's easyyy, don't see why people avoid it it's a great skill, like a whole new game within runescape!

MJJ
11-08-2010, 07:40 PM
it's easyyy, don't see why people avoid it it's a great skill, like a whole new game within runescape!

That's exactly why I don't like it. There's too many new things which I don't understand at all - the potions, weapons, armour etc. And I've also heard it's pretty hard finding a good team, especially on world 117.

Is Dungoneering a fast skill to train by the way?

Sly
11-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Depends on how good your team is, if you had a constant team of 5 and were doing f1-35 together 1 after the other it would be really fast.
But 'cos I'm a skiller it's a bit harder to find a team, can vary from 20k-100k xp an hour really.

[Jay]
12-08-2010, 01:44 PM
I really dont think dung is that hard tbh...you will get used to it and xp is fast once you get to level 69 (35 prestige). I find it very easy to find a decent team in w117
Nice guide bud, I shal now used this guide to get 113 dung.

marine
12-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Do those dinosaurs give -xp if you kill them or is that just made up?

Arch
12-08-2010, 04:49 PM
VERY HELPFUL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!