PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Temptations

BingoBenny
12-08-2010, 11:22 AM
"Ow, that didn’t feel good"...
We interrupt this program to make a shocking announcement... apparently not everyone loves Justin Bieber :O Don’t worry, we’re as shocked as you are!
Unfortunately for Justin this one in one million person was at a recent concert... and her aim was spot on. Just as the Biebs was proclaiming his love for his fans a girl in the audience lobbed a water bottle straight at his head!
Come on, how much can one noggin take? Not only is the heartthrob’s face plastered on the walls of bedrooms all over the world, he’s also walked into revolving doors, glass walls and now this! We’re beginning to think those perfect locks are actually a cleverly placed protective helmet.
Be sure to check out the brutal video below. We shouldn’t laugh but the slow-mo version had us in giggles.
This week’s deal is a tribute to Justin’s beautiful and battered head. For 10 Coins you’ll get:
Easter Duck - Justin, DUCK!
Red Katana - The Biebs may need to work on his Ninja skills to avoid future flying objects.
Shalimar Fountain - this water flies up and into the air too.
Relax Stones - that girl needs to relax herself! If she’s not a fan what was she doing there in the first place?!
You can grab this deal from the Special Offers section of the Catalog until next Thursday.
- Hotel Staff

I actually nearly bought a fountain for 7c. So glad I didn't. :P

amarj
12-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Lol at people with fountains :P

I knew 10c was too much and they would go down.

Plus there is more than one offers there

j0rd
12-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Was quite a good deal
Lucky i sold my 4 fountains for 14c each a couple of weeks ago

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!