PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Thread.

Lost_Addict
13-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Ok theres been a fair load of suggestions and complaints about Kazopark.

This thread is only for posting what you think kazopark can Improve on, please no cmments like OMGZZZ ItZ sucks like. Because these don't help how you present yourself or kazo park.

Here are my personal thoughts (some have been posted in other threads):

When you open up tabs such as the furni shop, it would be good if you could click the button again o close it rather than clicking close. I don't know why but it just feels weird that i can't do that.
Movement speed is terrible, this needs t obe increased overwise people will loose patience
Searching for rooms, also is a need for convinience reasons.
Obviously this will come with time but a greater range of furniture.
I'd recommend a section for your own rooms for ease of use.
The font isn't the most attractive.
The range of cloths seriouly need to become free, or introduce a system (dare i say it) like habbo were you pay for an upgrade for all cloths rather than individually
It is extremley hard to click on someone, there needs to be greater radius for this.

On the website side.
When you register it doesn't allow you to directly log into the game, instead you need to refresh the screen i'd recommend changing this.
When i click a link it opens up a whole new window rather than just updating the current page, this is a nuciance and rather annoying so it would be great if this could be fixed.

Anyway keep up the good work and keep fixing these problems as they evolve and i'm sure this work will amount to a fanbase.

Kyle
13-08-2010, 02:27 PM
cant type letters with grave accent, accute accent, circumflex, tréma, typographic ligature, cedilla, etc. meaning it isn't very foreigner friendly. By this I mean we aren't able to type åäâ etc.

option to be able to search for friends would be nice. like, to be able to add people without actually being in the same room as them

hamheyelliot
13-08-2010, 05:37 PM
I think it would be great to have a profile area based on the website itself (which in my opinion needs a bit more polish to attract new users), at the moment I can't even find where to change my password from the random one generated for me, so maybe some of those aspects could be based on the website?

The room list is a little daunting, as the names are chunky and take up a lot of space. It could be improved by using the room name in a medium sized font, a clearer 'visit this room' button, as well as a room activity indicator (like the Habbo green, orange, red system), which could better than showing the rather dull zeros everywhere at the moment.

I'm sure the clothing situation, and the quality issues, as well as the fact you can't sit down or use the ice rink- will be apparent and should be fixed soon enough.

Looks more promising than the likes of SkyIsle or BittyBay, so as long as you actively take on board good feedback, it will work out as a community game.

Kimber
13-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Ok theres been a fair load of suggestions and complaints about Kazopark.

This thread is only for posting what you think kazopark can Improve on, please no cmments like OMGZZZ ItZ sucks like. Because these don't help how you present yourself or kazo park.

Here are my personal thoughts (some have been posted in other threads):

When you open up tabs such as the furni shop, it would be good if you could click the button again o close it rather than clicking close. I don't know why but it just feels weird that i can't do that.
Movement speed is terrible, this needs t obe increased overwise people will loose patience
Searching for rooms, also is a need for convinience reasons.
Obviously this will come with time but a greater range of furniture.
I'd recommend a section for your own rooms for ease of use.
The font isn't the most attractive.
The range of cloths seriouly need to become free, or introduce a system (dare i say it) like habbo were you pay for an upgrade for all cloths rather than individually
It is extremley hard to click on someone, there needs to be greater radius for this.

On the website side.
When you register it doesn't allow you to directly log into the game, instead you need to refresh the screen i'd recommend changing this.
When i click a link it opens up a whole new window rather than just updating the current page, this is a nuciance and rather annoying so it would be great if this could be fixed.

Anyway keep up the good work and keep fixing these problems as they evolve and i'm sure this work will amount to a fanbase.

Client
- Movement speed only feels slow in the Public Rooms due to the size of them. They're over 5 times as big as a Treehouse, at double the scale. Walking speed is the exact same as in a Treehouse.
- This is down to be implemented shortly.
- Not all items are enabled.
- The search function will be used for this.
- We have no plans at this time on changing fonts used.
- As stated before, this will be implemented shortly.

Website
- This should be resolved soon.
- Clicking a link will only open a new window if you are logging into the BETA, and only from that page.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!