PDA

View Full Version : Zombies confirmed...pretty much. & Beta Hints.

Chris
13-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Here we go...

Big news! A GameStop employee ran his mouth and showed a CoD:HQ member papers indicating Zombies will return in Black Ops. HOAX or truth?

GameStop is known to say anything to get people to buy games, truth or not... But these scans actually look pretty convincing, wouldn't you say? When lilmike002001 » (http://callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=259069) walked in to his local GameStop to upgrade his previous pre-order after hearing about the prestige and hardened editions » (http://blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/news/prestige-hardened-editions-revealed), he started talking to one of their employees. He asked the guy if there was more information on these limited editions, and he handed him a pamplet of 4 pages stapled together.
These pages included a lot of information about the limited editions that were just announced, and we honestly believe these are as legit as can be. But we also don't really trust every stunt GameStop pulls, so let's be careful about saying Zombies are confirmed right about now. On the papers it says the following:
"Four exclusive Zombie Maps from World at War updated for Black Ops engine ($15 value)"
Read the rest HERE: http://blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/news/zombies-confirmed-question-mark

I must say that gamestop to pull a lot of tricks, but the images look legit.

As for the beta hints, I'm not sure what to think.

Thought?

Edit: Also, there will be a unboxing of the prestige and hardened editons. Maybe a official word on zombies will be added then?

http://twitter.com/JD_2020

Neil
13-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Oh my God when will this zombies crap die. ¬¬

I'm getting hardened edition as it is but I really don't care for the stupid zombies mode, they said the big co-op thing they're doing for black ops is certainly not zombies so all I care about is what that is to be honest.

Chris
13-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Oh my God when will this zombies crap die. ¬¬

I'm getting hardened edition as it is but I really don't care for the stupid zombies mode, they said the big co-op thing they're doing for black ops is certainly not zombies so all I care about is what that is to be honest.

Actually, they have not said anything about co-op at all, but by the look of this it's safe to say that they're in.

dbgtz
13-08-2010, 07:00 PM
I would completely trust this if i didnt question the fact thats one of the old zombies in nacht der untoten, which i think is an image on the waw sight edited. Overall I believe it and to be honest it makes sense how theres 4 zombie maps and 4 coop maps in the hardened.

I dont think there is a black ops BETA though.

Neil
13-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Actually, they have not said anything about co-op at all, but by the look of this it's safe to say that they're in.

Yes they have, either way they should just let the zombies rubbish die because it was boring the first time, it'll be boring the second time, spec-ops was better and they need to make something like that, not waste time rebuilding a horribly overdone game mode, they have already said it will feature a mode like spec-ops called "Black-Ops" anyway, if it's just another zombie game mode I'll be pissed because it's just getting pathetic with this sudden obsession with zombies people have picked up in the last few years.

Chris
13-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Yes they have, either way they should just let the zombies rubbish die because it was boring the first time, it'll be boring the second time, spec-ops was better and they need to make something like that, not waste time rebuilding a horribly overdone game mode, they have already said it will feature a mode like spec-ops called "Black-Ops" anyway, if it's just another zombie game mode I'll be pissed because it's just getting pathetic with this sudden obsession with zombies people have picked up in the last few years.

They said they arnt confirming anything about co-op at all. Either way, we'll see. ;)

And as for the beta, if it is real then they sure are doing everything to keep it hidden. I'm still optimistic though.

Lost_Addict
13-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Zombies would be the ONLY reason i'd get this game.

Theres atleast 7 games i want more than this at the moment, zombies was the only thing i enjoyed and loved about WAW and this would be the only reason that iwould buy this game nearish release date.

Fez
13-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Zombies is great with friends, monotonous on your own.

I heard they're doing a variation of Spec Ops and new zombie modes.

Neil
13-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Zombies is great with friends, monotonous on your own.

I heard they're doing a variation of Spec Ops and new zombie modes.

At least someone else saw the same thing I saw where they confirmed they were doing their own spec-ops. ¬¬
Some people are massively misinformed on this site now.

Chris
13-08-2010, 10:16 PM
You all may of heard that it's not zombies but im pretty sure that this evidence is conclusive that it is zombies, is it not?

Either way, I agree, zombies was more fun with friends whearas spec ops had that single player feeling.

dbgtz
13-08-2010, 10:21 PM
You all may of heard that it's not zombies but im pretty sure that this evidence is conclusive that it is zombies, is it not?

Either way, I agree, zombies was more fun with friends whearas spec ops had that single player feeling.

Because (to some extent) it was singleplayer! :P Should have brought more of them from cod4 tbh.
But I get what you mean.

I think they should do a zombie hunt mode rather than survival. Well doesn't have to be zombies but yeah.

Chris
13-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Because (to some extent) it was singleplayer! :P Should have brought more of them from cod4 tbh.
But I get what you mean.

I think they should do a zombie hunt mode rather than survival. Well doesn't have to be zombies but yeah.

That sounds cool actually. xD

I guess spec ops was single player but Iw said it was a better experience with a partner.

Chris
14-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Sorry for double post.

Josh Olin just confirmed it all. :]

All 4 existing #CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of #CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!

Yay

dbgtz
14-08-2010, 10:43 AM
so they havnt actually confirmed zombies as such

tbh id rather he said if theres a british campaign
so id rather if he answered my question
:@

Fez
14-08-2010, 12:04 PM
so they havnt actually confirmed zombies as such

tbh id rather he said if theres a british campaign
so id rather if he answered my question
:@

Black Ops has British in it.

dbgtz
14-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Black Ops has British in it.

Source pls?

Fez
14-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Source pls?

The faction you player as, SOG operators, had British help.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!