PDA

View Full Version : HxHD Safety Quiz

Alex3213
13-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Right, I'm getting cracking. No foul intro, just quick easy done.

I think a HxhD Safety Quiz would be a good feature to have. I don't think it would have to be done often, once a fortnight, possibly even once every three or four weeks, but would increase a few things:

- Awareness of safety. Why it's important and to make sure people are in tip top condition. Also good questions which promote virus detectors or firewalls etc. Take a week or so ago, when lots of people from Habbox were receiving a virus, this is a perfect example why it's important and I know that none of the people who got it are stupid but were just unlucky. My point being is that it would help so much.

- Activity. simple as.

- HxHD Staff's knowledge. Definitely not criticising that because I know that the staff know a lot of things, but I think it would be nice to branch out to safety like it used to. Now when a safety question is asked, it can't be answered because unfortunately staff aren't sure what to say. Have seen that a few times but that's not what the purpose of the thread is for so I'm not going into that. With this, staff would learn knew things and that would cover the safety aspect of things.

I know when I was meant to help with events under Jaiisun I think, I was going to do this but decided to resign and I see no problems with it. People don't know the answers? It'll teach them a few things.

Just a suggestion.

Shar
14-08-2010, 03:54 AM
Not a bad suggestion Alex, David and I will look into it :)

Hecktix
14-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Excellent suggestion, we did these kinda things back in 2006 :D

scottish
14-08-2010, 01:55 PM
the kind of quiz's hxhd should be doing in the first place if im being honest

normal general knowledge quiz's = events dept not hxhd

Mathew
14-08-2010, 02:35 PM

Agreed.... leave GK quizes to the so called "experts"... :P
Years ago in HxHD, you could ask the staff anything about technical stuff, computers, virus, etc and they would be able to answer. If you shoot someone a question like that these days it's always "WE ONLI DEAL WIT HABBO(X) RELATED STUF"

Times are changin' - yet another reason to change it to a lounge (oh no I didn't just say that!!)

scottish
14-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Most of the time now staff are either AFK or ignore people asking for help anyways so general knowledge on dem fings isnt necessary when u can just ignore them lol

But ew no just fire some staff not a lounge lol

Alex3213
14-08-2010, 02:41 PM

That's my point :P

Calvin
16-08-2010, 11:25 AM
I really like this idea Alex. It'll be a bit like the infobus as they say how to keep safe and do a quiz at the end. Maybe even get a member of Habbo support or something to come along too. :P But hopefully it'll be introduced soon.

AgnesIO
16-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Make sure Jin contacts habbo first.

I can see habbo perming people for hacking discussion lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!