PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for DJ/Presenters for a [Non Habbo] radio station.

Sunny.
13-08-2010, 11:49 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/29osaiv.png
About us

We are a brand new radio station set to launch in September 2010. We hope to have a diverse range of shows to match all communities throughout the UK and hope to expand worldwide very soon. This radio station will be available via many platforms such as the website, iPhone application, Blackberry & other mobile devices. We will also feature at some small events.

Positions

We have two types of positions available;
Fixed DJ
Flexible DJ

As the name suggests fixed DJ's will be expected to book a time slot matching their daily schedule. We expect a minimum of 2 hours a week from our fixed DJ's though the days are changeable and not fixed. Many people however prefer to simply book a time slot on a certain day to allow them to advertise their slot specifically.

A flexible DJ on the other hand may book any FREE slot as they wish and whenever they have time. Most applicants tend to go for a flexible DJ position as it allows them freedom to fit it in around other commitments. This positions has no minimum hour requirement and you may book slots as you have time.

Music Genres

The type of show you wish to do is entirely your choice and we do not have specific requirements, however there are certain Genre's we are looking for and these are listed below. DJ's who can do these genre shows will be given priority as we require these DJ's urgently.

Genres: RnB, HipHop, Grime, Dubstep

Website Features

As of yet the full functioning website has not be released and will be launched in September. While the launch is being prepared the website currently has a small BETA page with a simple request form and the radio player. This allows our DJ's to do small shows and create more awareness of the website. It is more of a soft opening before the big launch. We hope to have a dedicated SMS line as well as a call in which will be implemented very soon.

Sensitive Content

As with any type of sensitive content we strongly advise our DJs to play a short message warning user's of strong language before playing these types of media. We do enforce a rule that you play these songs after 9pm.

24 Hour station

Although we hope to one day become a station which is live 24 hours, 7 days a week as of yet we do not and therefore have a AutoDJ playlist which plays when no-one is connected on air. This allows viewer's to listen to something rather than nothing and help us maintain returning visitors to the website.

Apply

This was a little background about the radio station, I can provide more information upon request and also answer any questions you may have. Please PM me (http://www.habboxforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=36316) if you are interested and I will message you my MSN in order to talk further.

Thank you

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!