PDA

View Full Version : Need some help!

:D:AsH:D:
14-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Hey all! I'm Ashley... Kind of new to these forums so not sure i'd know anyone lol... been on habbo for years but hardly go on there anymore as most people i knew left :( i've been playing wow for a while now with my older brother and some of his mates as alliance on shattered halls but recently left that server cause' it was just too empty and we hardly ever had control of WG... so ive recently made a blood elf priest (level 44 atm) on a another server but i'm torn between being alliance or horde... i was thinking of moving my priest to alliance but can't decide! what would any of you say from your own experience of the alliance/horde community... which are more friendly? my brothers mate thought alliance were more friendly after we transfered to alliance and i met some nice people on shattered halls which is why i miss it... just don't fancy being on an empty server and being out numbered to horde all the time...can anyone recommend a good pvp server/guild?

thanks! :)

Bailey
14-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Bladefist is pretty even, horde have control of Wintergrasp 60/40 I'ld say, decent PvE progression and some decent PvPers, plus its a very stable server :>

kasi
16-08-2010, 10:02 PM
in my opinion, alliance are wayyy more friendly
i don't use pvp realms so i can't really recommend one

Flisker
17-08-2010, 09:14 AM
in my opinion, alliance are wayyy more friendly
i don't use pvp realms so i can't really recommend one
To be honest, you can't make that claim for all servers, it all pretty much depends on to realm and which side is sucking GS the most (in a sense). The realm I'm on, Alliance are okay but are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to GS obsessed (for example some people were advertising a Naxx run with 5.5k GS - bu tI have seen this on Horde side as well).

I have kind of gone off topic here - sorry about that.

Although I play on Kul Tiras which is a Alliance heavy PvE realm I'd recommend Bladefist because from what Bailey is saying, it's a good server.

Bailey
17-08-2010, 11:38 AM
To be honest, you can't make that claim for all servers, it all pretty much depends on to realm and which side is sucking GS the most (in a sense). The realm I'm on, Alliance are okay but are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to GS obsessed (for example some people were advertising a Naxx run with 5.5k GS - bu tI have seen this on Horde side as well)

Naxx weekly 5.5k GS, it really is pathetic.

Flisker
17-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Naxx weekly 5.5k GS, it really is pathetic.
Yep and straight away you know it will be a fail group haha

Wig44.
18-08-2010, 09:56 AM
I'm on bladefist (horde side) and agree. It is a stable server, whereas on kilrogg I always seemed to have latency between 150 and 300 (which is annoying), on bladefist I'm never over 100 ms, usually 50-90 ms. I'd say WG is controlled by the horde 70% of the time, it isn't that we have major population imbalances, more that horde are just better at WG than alliance.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!