PDA

View Full Version : New Idea?

Ross.
14-08-2010, 07:25 PM
i think habbox should make a archive on every piece of furni or the main ones just like HFFM did

this is a link on their archive so if you can have a look and try and make on for habbox :)
http://hffm.co.uk/archive/pixelarchive/

Calvin
14-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Hmm, the thing with graphics and stuff may be possible but the furniture will take alot of people to update it on a daily basis, it could be added in V6 though. Just wait for a member of management to post to see what they say. :)

-Danube-
14-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Well really our Rare Values are a rough guide of most pieces of furni on Habbo.com

We did have a feature called Rare Watch, which was taken down. I'm sure if you keep your eyes peeled, you'll see it returning sometime ;)

Sharon
14-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Hmm, the thing with graphics and stuff may be possible but the furniture will take alot of people to update it on a daily basis, it could be added in V6 though. Just wait for a member of management to post to see what they say. :)

Not really because we have to do that anyway when adding new rares

Okay so I've done it and it's OKAY but we have Danube who did like 856 sprites in like a week

Alkaz
14-08-2010, 11:47 PM
I'm not quiet sure what you mean but if you mean a visual list of all rare items on Habbo then this is something which we're working on with a new Rare Values system to incorporate this. If you mean like an archive of images like the one above then we did have one like that before however it is such a massive drain on our resources and it takes a lot of time to gather and update the images. There are many fansites like the one you mentioned which have more dedicated time and staff to make their archives the best and it is something which we can't really compete on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!