PDA

View Full Version : This has gone on long enough!

Sly
14-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Well for a long time now I've noticed clusters cheekily poppin' up in all my cereals and then today my mum comes home with 'cheerio crunchers with clusters' I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!
They are everywhere seriously on top of my fridge there is about 7 difference cereals all containing clusters, I like clusters ofcourse but I don't want them in everything I eat and cheerios clusters is the daftest combination I've ever seen!

danzooo
14-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Absurd! Whatever happened to Corn Flakes?

Nimueh
14-08-2010, 09:32 PM
This thread made me smile :)

It's a conspiracy I tell you. First it's clusters in the cheerios then it's anthrax in the water.... Only a matter of time.

In all seriousness, I kinda like the clusters. Lightens up an otherwise pretty bland breakfast. Though they say too much of a good thing is bad for you, so maybe we should consider starting a "Clusters in moderation" movement?

Petite$
14-08-2010, 09:58 PM
they better not put clusters in my jam sandwiches.
or else.

but god sake. i HATE clusters. they're so stupid. >:l

Sly
14-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Absurd! Whatever happened to Corn Flakes?
I don't know closest thing to cornflakes I've got is 'Crunchy Nut Cornflake Clusters' lmao.

Circadia
14-08-2010, 10:40 PM
i love clusters crunchy nut clusters honey :D

Sly
15-08-2010, 12:47 AM
This thread made me smile :)

It's a conspiracy I tell you. First it's clusters in the cheerios then it's anthrax in the water.... Only a matter of time.

In all seriousness, I kinda like the clusters. Lightens up an otherwise pretty bland breakfast. Though they say too much of a good thing is bad for you, so maybe we should consider starting a "Clusters in moderation" movement?

I think we have to do something otherwise if we sit idly by whilst this goes on as petite said one day we'll go to the supermarket to buy our croceceries and it will be too late 'Chicken Stew & Clusters' for dinner, Apple pie and clusters for desert, Clusters Butter on a sandwiche for lunch and for breakfast a bowl of clusters and clusters

Muct
21-08-2010, 11:59 PM
I NOTICED THIS IN SPAIN!
In my cheerios box... Like I really love them so it's a good thing for me

Jordy
22-08-2010, 12:12 AM
It's a good thing, I think they add something to my daily Cheerios which do get a little bit plain and boring to chew otherwise.

Muct
22-08-2010, 12:24 AM
It's a good thing, I think they add something to my daily Cheerios which do get a little bit plain and boring to chew otherwise.

Ye they do get way boring so I agree with this, with them mixed together it's like a ke$ha is having a party in ur mouth.

Jordy
22-08-2010, 12:59 AM
Ye they do get way boring so I agree with this, with them mixed together it's like a ke$ha is having a party in ur mouth.Couldn't of put it better myself!

9y
22-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Thinking about it, I agree!

Bloody coco pop clusters. there was nothing better than a bowl of coco pops but apparently, now there is!

------------

At work and the E key is annoying. If my words are missing E's, put up with it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!