PDA

View Full Version : Fussy Eating

Arron
14-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Holla!

Right, to be fair, im a fussy eater, and i'm sure im not the only one on this forum. my appetite at the moment is very poor - i'd get a full belly after a small portion of food. i want a new diet where i eat more healthily, but i dont like veg, salad, etc. with me it's just the usual chips, burgers, noodles, toasties, pizza's etc. i want to be eating more healthy but ive never liked eating different food, is there a way to tackle my fussy eating order :P

9y
22-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Pasta is great! If you like cheese try Mac and Cheese. Tomato based pastas are beautiful. If you really dont want to eat it with chicken or pork. Make your tomato pasta and the make a burger, cut it up and throw it in. Bingo! x

------------

At work and the E key is annoying. If my words are missing E's, put up with it.

Plean
22-08-2010, 01:38 PM
i used to be a fussy eater but im not now

Nemo
22-08-2010, 01:40 PM
i used to be a fussy eater but im not now
Thanks for contributing by saying how you stopped.

I too was a fussy eater, but ive just kind of grown out of it, im still somewhat fussy but my tastes are definitely a lot more varied now.

Rapidshare
22-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Ur not eating much due to summer hoildays, its happening to me, cant get in a routine of eating certain foods atm.

j0rd
22-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Im a really fussy eater to.
Try eating lots of pasta

Samantha.
22-08-2010, 02:41 PM
I get full really quickly and I try and eat more but I can't and I stop to feel sick so I have to stick to small portions. As i've got older, i'm not as fussy anymore because I am more willing to try new things.

Matthew
22-08-2010, 02:51 PM
try experimenting with foods that you like

you say that you like burgers, so try to throw in some lettuce or a tomato or two.

as people above said, pasta is great as well

Special
22-08-2010, 02:52 PM
you don't have to eat fruit and veg to be healthy!

you shoud try nuts, pasta, brown bread, jacket potatoes

all those kinda things - low fat, salt & sugar

RedStratocas
22-08-2010, 03:54 PM
you don't have to eat fruit and veg to be healthy!

well ya kinda do lol, there's essential nutrients in veggies and fruit that arent found anywhere else. as humans we're supposed to eat mostly plants rly.

i used to be really fussy too but as someone said above you kinda just grow out of it. for me i just realized that i didnt even appreciate the taste of a lot of the terrible foods i was eating anymore, like soda or chips and stuff. i used to not eat veggies cause the media/experience gives you the idea that kids dont eat veggies cause they're gross or whatever, but youll realize they taste good eventually lol. you only dont like veggies cause of the fact you dont eat them often enough, so when you do taste them all you're thinking about is how much you dont want to eat them which makes you think they taste bad. but if you eat them more often youll grow an appreciation for them.

really, you know how to eat healthy, its all logical, it's just a matter of you actually doing it.

Catzsy
22-08-2010, 04:02 PM
I wouldn't worry that much depending on your age - might be worth trying a little bit of something different though.

Alexx..
There must be some fruits you like? Make a fruit salad out of those fruits and replace your crap food with them. Also, you can still eat pizza but with just healthy stuff like vegetables/low fat cheese or no cheese and just tomato stuff.

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes_menus/collections/healthy_pizza_recipes

beth
not even gonna say what i read the thread title as...

BUT yeah i'm a stupidly fussy eater. i really only eat bread, noodles and some quorn stuff. and fries at work. i just don't like certain foods for really stupid reasons. excluding bread, i don't like brown foods. i don't like food that isn't solid, anything thats 'wet' or 'soggy' makes me vomit. i'm scared of banana's. i don't like yoghurt or milk and even the scent of it makes me sick, if i find a mushroom in anything i'm eating, i bin it. i don't eat hot food either, if i'm having like dinner, i have to wait for the food to cool down completely before i eat it. oh cold bread is a big nonono.
i only drink fizzy drinks and water too. squash gives me ulcers. LOL.

hating ma life 2k10.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!